My activision account has been set up with a email that I don’t have, and to delete it I...

Discus and support My activision account has been set up with a email that I don’t have, and to delete it I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So as it says I cannot delete or access the account to delete or change it, and I don’t know if someone now has access to my things, anyone have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscar Newton, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Oscar Newton
    Oscar Newton Guest

My activision account has been set up with a email that I don’t have, and to delete it I...

So as it says I cannot delete or access the account to delete or change it, and I don’t know if someone now has access to my things, anyone have the same issue or know what to do?

:)

Oscar Newton, Nov 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My activision account has been set up with a email that I don’t have, and to delete it I need to have access to that email which I can’t do, any way to change email or delete it?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Oscar

Unfortunately Microsoft support doesn't have the tools to view / modify or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account

For this specific concern you need to reach Activision support and try recovering the account and unlink it or ask for deletion using link below:

https://support.activision.com/options
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How do unlink my Activision account

I want to link my Activision account Xbox account, and it is actually already linked,, but the email is a old email that was hacked from over 10 years ago, the recovery email is some random email I never have seen before. I want to change it, I have full access to my Xbox account and the email of the Xbox account, but I don’t have the activision Email that is linked to my Xbox account, so right now it’s forever linked with no way to change, which is crazy, I have full access of my Xbox account no I can’t change it? Their has to be a way, i tried activision with support tickets and that didn’t work, and I don’t know how to ask for help on Microsoft’s end.
    Only Activision would be able to help with this since the linking/unlinking process occurrs on their end so Microsoft wouldn't be able to help with this at all.
  4. PeirceMascho Win User

My Account was HACKED!

My Xbox account has been hacked to. I still have access to my account somehow but they changed the email linked the account and deleted my Microsoft account completely. I have no idea how they even got into it in the first place. I can’t get Xbox support or Microsoft support on a call at all because they don’t consider it an issue.
  5. Dean Clark2 Win User

The email i use for my account has been deleted

I reallyt dont understand why i can not be allowed to access my account when i have the credit card details and the cosole ID number and all of the other releavant details, i have my email address and my login password and for no apparent reason , microsoft has locked me out for suspicous activity , and the only way i can get back in is by accessing my email account, but as i have stated , this account has been cancelled as its an old email i signed up with years ago.

I do not understand why there is no way to access my account that i pay the monthly bill for ?

it would seem the only recourse you are giving me is to cancel my microsoft accounts through my bank.

Is this what you are telling me to do ??????

Dean
  6. Dean Clark2 Win User

The email i use for my account has been deleted

Surely there must be a way to recover it seeing as its the account that i use to pay for with my credit card ??? i have all the info they need , i just need to change the email.

My son is so worried that he is going to loose all of his game saves and progress ?

i can only make one recovery attempt per 24 hours

Dean
Thema:

1. My activision account has been set up with a email that I don’t have, and to delete it I... - Similar Threads - activision account has

2. Activision id call of duty

in XBoX Accessibility
    Activision id call of duty: Someone changed my activision id on call of duty and it won’t let me change it back. Any suggestions? 6522b3ff-6e28-468d-ba1f-af7cabe830f0
  3. How can I link the right activision account on MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I link the right activision account on MW3?: I’m trying to play MW3, but signed into the wrong activision account. I want to switch so my stuff can transfer, but I can’t log out or change it. Unlinking the account on the COD website doesn’t...
  4. Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket: I have been trying to fix my xbox accoutn with activsion but having no help, when I log a ticket I get an error, when I go to my profile I get an error. I had created a new account to raise a...
  5. Unlink Activision from Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Activision from Xbox Account: I lost access to my Activision account because Microsoft canceled my previous Outlook account. They gave me a new one, but I cannot 2FA my Activision account to remove my Xbox profile. Is there...
  6. Unlink my account from my activision account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my account from my activision account: I tried contacting support for almost a year and got no response and every time I log in on Xbox I’m told to sign up but when I do that it doesn’t create and instead becomes frozen...
  7. I cant play mw3 because of my activision account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play mw3 because of my activision account: I purchased mw3 and downloaded all the contents but when I open de game and try to load to my activision account it gets stucked in that part and I cant play anything. I also cant create a new...
  8. When login to Modern Warfare it says there is already a different Activision account linked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When login to Modern Warfare it says there is already a different Activision account linked...: When I try to log in to Modern Warfare on Xbox it says I have another Activision account linked to my Xbox account, but I don’t. I only have one Activision account. When I try to unlink my Xbox...
  9. How do unlink my Activision account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do unlink my Activision account: I want to link my Activision account Xbox account, and it is actually already linked,, but the email is a old email that was hacked from over 10 years ago, the recovery email is some random email...
  10. can xbox unlink my xbox account from activision?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can xbox unlink my xbox account from activision?: can xbox unlink my xbox account from activision or does activision have to do it? i have contaced activision and they have told me to contact xbox and have them remove the xbox account from...