My achievments wont load in

Discus and support My achievments wont load in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i had a few weeks ofline and the achievements havent registerd unlocked but when i try them again they still dont work i dont know whats rong ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aggrolizard14, Apr 1, 2018.

  1. My achievments wont load in


    i had a few weeks ofline and the achievements havent registerd unlocked but when i try them again they still dont work i dont know whats rong ?

    :)
     
    aggrolizard14, Apr 1, 2018
    #1
  2. HereDeano
    HereDeano Guest
    my achievements arnt popping up for tower of guns

    i not recieveing my achievments on towers of guns ive tryed loads of times and uninstalled the game and installed it and they wont pop
     
    HereDeano, Apr 1, 2018
    #2
  3. alexkidd92
    alexkidd92 Guest
    Achievement wont unlock in Wolfenstein: The New Order

    My achievment not unlocking either. Not good. Iv seen loads of people talking about their achievments not unlocking on various games. is it the developers fault or xbox?
     
    alexkidd92, Apr 1, 2018
    #3
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

    My achievments wont load in

    Ishan8123, Apr 1, 2018
    #4
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

    My achievments wont load in

  6. xVTx Tori Win User

    How do I fix Ori switch achievements not unlocking on Xbox Profile?

    On PC the one life achievement is not unlockin. I loaded the same savegame on xbox, completed the final stage but the achievement wont unlock.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

    10,000 points quest

    That quest is bugged anyway. It still shows 0/500 even though I've earned loads of achievements in an available game.

    The rewards app on my console and phone have been acting weird the past few days where they wont load fully.

    Also, it was available here in Ireland later than it was in the States.
  8. KINGFLASH1687 Win User

    Very slow startup and games loading

    My games wont load. Yesterday they were working fine, but today it wouldnt load.
  9. PandaBadass Win User

    Shangri-La won't load..

    i installed it on my hard drive, it still wont load, it just freeze at loading.....
Thema:

My achievments wont load in

Loading...
  1. My achievments wont load in - Similar Threads - achievments wont load

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Achievement wont unlock

    in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. Achievement wont unlock

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement wont unlock: I recently got an achievement in Call of duty ghosts and did what it asked but it never popped/unlocked, any solutions? Achievement name: Audiophile 6ed30f79-4ea0-4377-a877-757396b8148f
  8. Quantum break achievements wont unlock

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break achievements wont unlock: I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game...
  9. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

    in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef