My achievements

Discus and support My achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, good night, first of all I wanted to thank everyone for their attention because I have a question and I can not solve it anywhere, recently my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AllisonVinicius, May 9, 2018.

  1. My achievements


    Hello, good night, first of all I wanted to thank everyone for their attention because I have a question and I can not solve it anywhere, recently my friend entered my live profile and when he came to see my achievements, they were all bugged, one of them
    appears as if I was not done and besides that I was without a photo and the date of some were bugadas, but in my xbox (xbox 360) it appears as if I had done and besides in my xbox the achievements online are undated , someone could please help me because I
    want my achievements to appear so my friends can compare. Thank you for your attention and good night.

    :)
     
    AllisonVinicius, May 9, 2018
    #1
  2. Bobby438
    Bobby438 Guest
    My achievements

    Hey, i have a gamer score of 7545 and have earned at least 20 microsoft points but at the home page and the myachievements page it still says i have none.
     
    Bobby438, May 9, 2018
    #2
  3. My Achievements

    Hey there! Do you have the SR# from the phone call you made where they told you to post here? If you do, can you PM it to me (envelope icon below)? Thanks!
     
    Mister Gwyther, May 9, 2018
    #3
  4. 1985wbc Win User

    Netflix achievement

    I meant my achievements for Netflix. My Netflix achievements aren't working.the rest of the achievements are working

    Would that fix my Netflix achievements or did they disable them
  5. ZombiePhoenix07 Win User

    Xbox achievement reset problem solved.

    How can I reset my achievements? They got reset and had about 1 achievement in every game or no achievements. I want all of my achievements to be reset but how?
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

    my achievements

    They need to update the site until then your gonna have to look in the achievement tile in my apps
  7. itZ Driftyy Win User

    My Achievements

    Forfot to mention:

    1. I have folowed steps by someone in help chat

    2. I have hard reset my xbox, first removing my account, then holding the power button, unplugging it, waited 5 mins. Then turned it on. Nothing
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

    My Achievements

    Hey there! Do you have the SR# from the phone call you made where they told you to post here? If you do, can you PM it to me (envelope icon below)? Thanks!
Thema:

My achievements

Loading...
  1. My achievements - Similar Threads - achievements

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  9. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  10. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]