My achievements pics

Discus and support My achievements pics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i just completed some mission and it came notify achievement unlock, and next i saw all achievement pic is from xbox ambassador, in the pic of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KamyarYousefi, Feb 1, 2021.

  1. My achievements pics


    Hi, i just completed some mission and it came notify achievement unlock, and next i saw all achievement pic is from xbox ambassador, in the pic of achievement. U seeing this.

    ('' THIS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE [XBOX AMBASSADORS] PROGRAM __THE FREEDOM TO PARTICIPATE IN A VARIETY OF WAYS! __EDEN0032, XBOX AMBASSADOR.

    BECAME AN XBOX AMBASSADOR).

    And the back ground is green and a profile pic from a guy, when u go inside all achievement. And when u open an achievement u see two blonde vampiric girl.

    when i saw these things when i tried to set background from my achievement... Also some of my friends profile picture all of them have a pic Like robolox game.

    i tried another acc too but just profile accs changed to some kind of bear.......

    Am i hacked or what??? Plz help

    :)
     
    KamyarYousefi, Feb 1, 2021
    #1
  2. YellowJacket LE Win User

    In what color is your homescreen shining at you?

    Yellow;) and my background is the "From the Dead" achievement in Ryse..love that pic.
  3. Mags ES Win User

    Fallout New Vegas Gun Runners Arsenal

    Just found it out, there are going to be 5 achievements for gun runners arsenal, they look awsome and the pics are cool. so there will be 10 new achievements with arsenal and lonesome road, there on fallout wiki and the achievement pics to.
  4. Alpha 3 3 0 Win User

    Achievement pictures as Gamerpics.

    Achievements as gamer pics = no profit from gamer pics and avatar stuff from the marketplace.
  5. RippenHarra Win User

    Your Accomplishments This Generation

    ^^^^^ that's why I wear my gamer pic with pride. That last track on trials HD that was an achievement.
  6. Jason Lazette Win User

    Worth buying?

    @gorg....off topic, nice gamer pic! You don't see many Seriously Achievement gamer pics anymore 😎
Thema:

My achievements pics

Loading...
  1. My achievements pics - Similar Threads - achievements pics

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  10. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]