My achievements not showing on my account
Discus and support My achievements not showing on my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello and i hve a issue with my achievemnts it says i hge 385g but when i go to my achievemnts it will say 0 on my of my games but when i click on them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OMG its Marcin, Jan 8, 2019.
Thema:
My achievements not showing on my account
Loading...
-
My achievements not showing on my account - Similar Threads - achievements showing account
-
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Game on my xbox achievements doesn’t show up in my library
in XBoX Games and AppsGame on my xbox achievements doesn’t show up in my library: I bought Minecraft on a microsoft laptop a few years ago and it doesn’t show up on my account even though I remember I bought it using a code. 81550e21-32c4-4144-ab46-2a9d1d1ab13f -
Some Achievements plain not showing?
in XBoX Games and AppsSome Achievements plain not showing?: I have worked with two different people at Xbox support and neither had an answer. I was told to come here. the problem persists between multiple devices. Does anyone know why this happened and... -
Why aren't my achievements showing???
in XboX InsidersWhy aren't my achievements showing???: Usually when I open "all achievements" on the home button menu, under "achievements" it shows me all of my games and every achievement I can get or have already gotten. Now it doesn't show any of... -
Xbox aint showing achievements
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox aint showing achievements: For few weeks now, I got nottification "last unlocked 30 minutes ago" but it only show week old cheevos, also cant see the achivement list with message "something went wrong try later" on both... -
Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?
in XboX InsidersAnyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?: When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have... -
Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile
in XBoX Games and AppsGamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I... -
Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?
in XBoX Games and AppsOffline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've done all the same things suggested, and yet I'm still missing the achievements I should have. My little sister who plays the same game, Five nights at... -
Achievements are not showing
in XBoX Rewards & SocialAchievements are not showing: Recently, games are not showing up on your friends feed. Stray, Humankind... Why? Thank you. 5fe70e43-bb58-4659-845f-6556c05d6d86