My achievements never unlocked

Discus and support My achievements never unlocked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing a lot assassins creed ezio collection and I have finished the game and the tombs and finished the puzzles for sub 16 and I never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lochlanr, Nov 16, 2017.

  1. Lochlanr
    Lochlanr Guest

    My achievements never unlocked


    I have been playing a lot assassins creed ezio collection and I have finished the game and the tombs and finished the puzzles for sub 16 and I never got my trophies... and been having some of the same issues for AC brother hood

    :)
     
    Lochlanr, Nov 16, 2017
    #1
  2. E Rawkk
    E Rawkk Guest
    Achievement never unlocked?

    Unfortunately not. I'm glad to hear you were able to get it at all!

    Edit: By "get banned" do you mean by Xbox Enforcement? I don't think they look at specific order of achievements as glitches like this happen for many games, many times.
     
    E Rawkk, Nov 16, 2017
    #2
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Achievement never unlocked.

    Hey there purpleGlacier!

    I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the achievements. You'll want to take a peek at the thread we have regarding

    issues unlocking achievements
    . Do note that in Section 2, re-adding your profile to your console is one of the necessary troubleshooting steps to follow. Your saves are Cloud based so removing your profile shouldn't affect those at all. You'll need to try
    each of the steps as outlined in the guide and if nothing there works, you'll want to fill out the survey in the last step. That information gets passed along to the appropriate teams for investigation. It doesn't guarantee a resolution but the information
    is reviewed.

    Thanks for understanding. My achievements never unlocked :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
     
    Miss Bijoux, Nov 16, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    My achievements never unlocked

    Hi!

    For achievements issues, you can follow these instructions.
     
    DominumStige, Nov 16, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    My achievements never unlocked

    Hi!

    For achievements issues, you can follow these instructions.
  6. FranchizeFX Win User

    Missing Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Achievements?

    I unlocked achievements after unlocking those missing ones for a few days and they all registered without a problem! The missing achievements never registered with my gamerscore, so the problem never fixed itself!
  7. byNeizo Win User

    Succes perdu [Translation-lost success]

    I look already on TA and that say i have not unlock achievements on my old 360 games, on xbox i cant delete games are on 0% in my achievement and i cant re unlock achievements on games i do achievements before, i can only unlock achievements on 360 games
    i never play before
  8. E Rawkk Win User

    Achievement never unlocked?

    Unfortunately not. I'm glad to hear you were able to get it at all!

    Edit: By "get banned" do you mean by Xbox Enforcement? I don't think they look at specific order of achievements as glitches like this happen for many games, many times.
  9. Krazy Crayon Win User

    Achievement never unlocked?

    I was able to get the achievement after following the delveloper's fourms and they told me to trade the head and re buy, witch i did and got the achievement, but now they are out of order. I dont wanna get banned, is there anyway I can get my achievements
    in the right order?
Thema:

My achievements never unlocked

Loading...
  1. My achievements never unlocked - Similar Threads - achievements never unlocked

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?: one literal mistake of an A button and my profile is forever stained with bs that i will never play or look at 728ad0c0-e609-41f6-914d-b72da569ddac