My achievements got reset
Discus and support My achievements got reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My achievements got reset a few years ago the reason why i'm only now saying this is because i took a brake from xbox and only just got a xbox again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OMG its Marcin, Apr 12, 2018.
Thema:
My achievements got reset
Loading...
-
My achievements got reset - Similar Threads - achievements got reset
-
Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game... -
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement
in XboX InsidersIs this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,... -
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
How to reset achievements after u got an achievement u weren’t suppose to earn
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to reset achievements after u got an achievement u weren’t suppose to earn: is there any way u can reverse an achievement u got that u weren’t suppose to get yet cuz u were 10 to 20% away 419b5088-1eb0-46d5-8150-b759656f0740 -
Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox... -
Already did achievements (twice now) but it's like specific ones got reset?
in XBoX Games and AppsAlready did achievements (twice now) but it's like specific ones got reset?: I was playing The Walking Dead season 1 and finished it completely.. then it said I was missing all the achievements from episodes 1-3, so I just decided to redo those episodes and get the... -
Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.
in XBoX Games and AppsHi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.: I look on my xbox account and it said i have 0 out of 0. I am confused as to what I am missing in order to unlock these. 9addd937-7556-43f9-9714-539e5dcbcf55 -
Can I get Microsoft to reset my achievements on a specific game? I got into a modded lobby...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I get Microsoft to reset my achievements on a specific game? I got into a modded lobby...: I was playing black ops 2 and yeah a modded unlocked everything and it blows I'm trynna do the EEs and I wanted to get the achievements legit. Is there any fix? Can I contact Xbox ?...