My achievements don’t activate for around 12 hours

Discus and support My achievements don’t activate for around 12 hours in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, whenever i complete tasks for an achievement (e.g complete all tasks for a side character) it doesn’t trigger when the task is completed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shane d64, Sep 16, 2023.

  1. shane d64
    shane d64 Guest

    My achievements don’t activate for around 12 hours


    Hey guys, whenever i complete tasks for an achievement (e.g complete all tasks for a side character) it doesn’t trigger when the task is completed. Instead i takes around 12 hours for the achievement to properly trigger. Any help?

    :)
     
    shane d64, Sep 16, 2023
    #1
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

    My achievements don’t activate for around 12 hours

    Hi there Shane! My name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

    This issue can sometimes occur if you complete achievement tasks while your console is offline.

    First of all, ensure that your console is connected to the Xbox network by going to:

    Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

    You can select "Test network connection" to diagnose your network connection.

    If your Xbox network connection appears to be working fine, try the following steps to see if they resolve the issue:

    1. In your console settings, go to the "Account" section and select "Remove accounts." Choose your account. This will remove your profile from the console, but you won't lose any data.

    2. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely. Keep your finger on the button even if the light goes out before the full 10 seconds have passed.

    3. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait for 30 seconds.

    4. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

    5. Add your account back to the console so that all your profile information is downloaded again. This process also helps to synchronize the licenses of your account on the console.

    6. Check if the problem persists.

    Please let me know if you have further questions or If the issue continues.
  3. racksteady...... Win User

    Achievements are down... again

    Diablo challenge is sitting at 100% and not unlocking. Same with around 8 other achievements. The challenge is concerning due to it only having about 12 more hours Untill it expires.
  4. RolandD019 Win User

    Halo Master Chief collection points not showing up!

    Hey I'm having the same problem, no response to my post yet either, but I found this article on their support site, check it out if you haven't already. It didn't solve any of my problems but there's a survey on the page that they say they will forward to
    the proper support team, has only been a few days but hoping for a response :) Good luck! I got all of the achievements throughout the legendary campaigns until Halo 4. Didn't give me Requiem or the Halo 4 game ending or MCC completion achievements!! Was waiting
    for it and nothing ever popped :(, hopefully these guys get back to you as well:

    support-origin.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-achievements-challenges

    Also, in an old thread i found some folks actually got help with this, the support crew needed the info you give in the survey (date and time and name of achievements you missed)

    Here's mine:

    Requiem (sometime between 12/20/15-12/23/15, probably closer to 12/22-23)

    Herald of Reclamation (12/24/15 around 1am)

    Veteran (12/24/15 around 1am)

    War Hero (12/24/15 around 1am)

    Legend (12/24/15 around 1am)

    Wake Up John (12/24/15 around 1am)

    I Need a Hero (12/24/15 around 1am)

    The Legend of 117 (12/24/15 around 1am)

    Lone Wolf Legend (12/24/15 around 1am)

    Also "Librarian's Gift" (12/24/15 around 1am)

    Maybe one of our threads will get a response :)

    forums.xbox.com/.../2095450.aspx
  5. Reavr v2 Win User

    Achievements are broken

    My achievements are not working either. I noticed this 12 hours ago and may have been going on for the last 24 hours.

    I hope Microsoft is aware of this.
  6. wheelerbeans Win User

    Xbox Achievements not updating

    Achievements don’t unlock instantly when you complete them

    In some instances, you may meet the requirements to unlock an achievement but not immediately receive a notice or update to your gamerscore. The Xbox Live service validates the unlocking of achievements and, though rare, delays can occur. Don’t worry – your
    progress has been recorded and the achievement will be awarded shortly, usually in less than 24 hours.

    Achievements and challenges not unlocking while offline

    For achievements and challenges to get unlocked and for rewards to be issued, you must have an active connection to Xbox Live. Though you may be able to meet the requirements for an achievement or challenge while offline, you will not receive related notices
    or rewards until you connect to Xbox Live.

    A challenge disappeared before you could finish it

    Challenges are time-limited, sometimes to weeks or months, sometimes to just hours. If you don’t complete a challenge within the time window it’s available, you will not receive a reward.

    No gamerscore earned from app achievements

    You can earn app achievements for basic use of an app (such as, watching a movie on Netflix), at the app developer’s discretion. App achievements do not affect gamerscore, though they may bring other in-app rewards.
Thema:

My achievements don’t activate for around 12 hours

Loading...
  1. My achievements don’t activate for around 12 hours - Similar Threads - achievements don’t activate

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Delete gamerscore for games you only have a few achievements and don’t want on your profile...

    in XboX Insiders
    Delete gamerscore for games you only have a few achievements and don’t want on your profile...: I try and 100% every game I play. However some games just aren’t worth it and not obtainable. Therefore We should be able to delete some of our gamerscore to get ride of the games/achievements...