My achievements aren’t syncing

Discus and support My achievements aren’t syncing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This months achievements aren’t registering on my score but I’m getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mjwraith, Dec 5, 2023.

  1. Mjwraith
    Mjwraith Guest

    My achievements aren’t syncing


    This months achievements aren’t registering on my score but I’m getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my achievement history is not showing the most recent but ones from days ago but putting them as achieved yesterday when it was days ago. I checked for Xbox updates I’m on the most recent Xbox version update so it isn’t that,

    :)
     
    Mjwraith, Dec 5, 2023
    #1
  2. Board Dad Win User

    My achievements aren’t syncing

    Thank you for pointing this out.

    Considering that Microsoft Rewards just posted the 1000 points reward for this month requiring 45 daily activities completed, there seems to be Zero chance of accomplishing this given that achievements are not updating anywhere near timely.

    I had one batch pop a couple weeks after they were earned, and it has stopped again from near Christmas time.

    Sad situation, hope they figure things out!

    Same issue for like 2 months now. I have never seen anything like this.. as a loyal Microsoft Xbox fan for like 15 years Almost all players are seeing this so do not listen to anyone trying to give an answer. The real answer is clear. Something big is going down at Microsoft or this would of been fixed by now. All my streaks are ruined and as an achievement hunter I’ve barley been playing anything now because of how ridiculous this is. FIX your SERVICE Microsoft people are fed up.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    My achievements aren’t syncing

    It's an issue at Xbox's end which is affecting a lot of people,including me.

    All you can do is wait until it sorts itself out.

    This sort of thing has happened before but does correct itself eventually.
  4. Michael_777_ Win User

    My achievements aren’t syncing

    I have the same problem. I used to play Overwatch on PC. Now, I‘m also playing on Xbox Series X. Some archievements were synchronized but not all. A bunch of them are missing. I guess I have the same problem. Is this a bug? Are there any way to fiy that?

    Btw.. on PlayStation all archievements are correctly synchronized.

    Thanks in advance.
  5. z0nbi bulld0g Win User

    My achievements aren’t syncing

    Agreed. It's shows an accurate gamer score but it doesn't register the achievements won. Ugh.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

    My achievements aren’t syncing

    Hello, Mjwraith my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

    It seems like you're encountering an issue with Xbox achievements not registering properly on your profile. While you're earning achievements within the games, they're not reflected in your overall Gamerscore or achievement history. This could be due to a temporary glitch or a discrepancy in the achievement tracking system.

    To resolve this issue, try the following troubleshooting steps:

    Restart your Xbox: Sometimes, a simple restart can refresh the system and resolve minor glitches that might be preventing achievements from syncing properly.

    Sign out and sign back into your Xbox account: This can refresh your account's connection to the Xbox network and ensure it properly recognizes your achievement progress.

    Check for game updates: Make sure that the games for which you're earning achievements are up to date. Sometimes, outdated game versions can cause issues with achievement tracking.

    Check your Xbox network connection: Ensure that your Xbox is connected to a stable internet connection. If your connection is unstable or slow, it could affect achievement synchronization.

    Reset Xbox app data: Resetting the Xbox app can sometimes fix software glitches that might be causing the achievement registration issue. Go to Settings > Apps > Xbox and click on "Advanced options". Under "Reset", click on "Reset".

    I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
Thema:

My achievements aren’t syncing

Loading...
  1. My achievements aren’t syncing - Similar Threads - achievements aren’t syncing

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

    in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it: My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed the problem I had 17,400 gamer score that’s now...
  10. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...