My achievements aren’t syncing

Discus and support My achievements aren’t syncing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This months achievements aren’t registering on my score but I’m getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mjwraith, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Mjwraith
    Mjwraith Guest

This months achievements aren’t registering on my score but I’m getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my achievement history is not showing the most recent but ones from days ago but putting them as achieved yesterday when it was days ago. I checked for Xbox updates I’m on the most recent Xbox version update so it isn’t that,

:)

Mjwraith, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Board Dad Win User

Thank you for pointing this out.

Considering that Microsoft Rewards just posted the 1000 points reward for this month requiring 45 daily activities completed, there seems to be Zero chance of accomplishing this given that achievements are not updating anywhere near timely.

I had one batch pop a couple weeks after they were earned, and it has stopped again from near Christmas time.

Sad situation, hope they figure things out!

Same issue for like 2 months now. I have never seen anything like this.. as a loyal Microsoft Xbox fan for like 15 years Almost all players are seeing this so do not listen to anyone trying to give an answer. The real answer is clear. Something big is going down at Microsoft or this would of been fixed by now. All my streaks are ruined and as an achievement hunter I’ve barley been playing anything now because of how ridiculous this is. FIX your SERVICE Microsoft people are fed up.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

It's an issue at Xbox's end which is affecting a lot of people,including me.

All you can do is wait until it sorts itself out.

This sort of thing has happened before but does correct itself eventually.
  4. Michael_777_ Win User

I have the same problem. I used to play Overwatch on PC. Now, I‘m also playing on Xbox Series X. Some archievements were synchronized but not all. A bunch of them are missing. I guess I have the same problem. Is this a bug? Are there any way to fiy that?

Btw.. on PlayStation all archievements are correctly synchronized.

Thanks in advance.
  5. z0nbi bulld0g Win User

Agreed. It's shows an accurate gamer score but it doesn't register the achievements won. Ugh.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Mjwraith my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It seems like you're encountering an issue with Xbox achievements not registering properly on your profile. While you're earning achievements within the games, they're not reflected in your overall Gamerscore or achievement history. This could be due to a temporary glitch or a discrepancy in the achievement tracking system.

To resolve this issue, try the following troubleshooting steps:

Restart your Xbox: Sometimes, a simple restart can refresh the system and resolve minor glitches that might be preventing achievements from syncing properly.

Sign out and sign back into your Xbox account: This can refresh your account's connection to the Xbox network and ensure it properly recognizes your achievement progress.

Check for game updates: Make sure that the games for which you're earning achievements are up to date. Sometimes, outdated game versions can cause issues with achievement tracking.

Check your Xbox network connection: Ensure that your Xbox is connected to a stable internet connection. If your connection is unstable or slow, it could affect achievement synchronization.

Reset Xbox app data: Resetting the Xbox app can sometimes fix software glitches that might be causing the achievement registration issue. Go to Settings > Apps > Xbox and click on "Advanced options". Under "Reset", click on "Reset".

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
Thema:

1. My achievements aren’t syncing - Similar Threads - achievements aren’t syncing

2. Game achievements / Remastered games

in XboX Insiders
    Game achievements / Remastered games: I think that for old games such as Assassins Creed Black flag where there is achievements that are unavailable to complete any more for example on of them is Elevator to the gallows and a few...
  3. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  4. Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Separate Captures and Achievements in Friend and Community Updates: It would be great if I could go into "Friends and community updates" and see the captures my friends have made in one row separated from the achievements my friends have made in another row. An...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hellblade 2 I have a problem with the achievements: played Hellblade 2 and finished it. I have a problem with the achievements. I did not obtain the last 3 achievements. What is the reason, knowing that I did everything required of me to obtain...
  7. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  8. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  9. My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it: My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed the problem I had 17,400 gamer score that’s now...
  10. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...