My achievements aren’t syncing

Discus and support My achievements aren’t syncing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This months achievements aren’t registering on my score but I’m getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mjwraith, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Mjwraith
    Mjwraith Guest

This months achievements aren’t registering on my score but I’m getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my achievement history is not showing the most recent but ones from days ago but putting them as achieved yesterday when it was days ago. I checked for Xbox updates I’m on the most recent Xbox version update so it isn’t that,

:)

Mjwraith, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Board Dad Win User

Thank you for pointing this out.

Considering that Microsoft Rewards just posted the 1000 points reward for this month requiring 45 daily activities completed, there seems to be Zero chance of accomplishing this given that achievements are not updating anywhere near timely.

I had one batch pop a couple weeks after they were earned, and it has stopped again from near Christmas time.

Sad situation, hope they figure things out!

Same issue for like 2 months now. I have never seen anything like this.. as a loyal Microsoft Xbox fan for like 15 years Almost all players are seeing this so do not listen to anyone trying to give an answer. The real answer is clear. Something big is going down at Microsoft or this would of been fixed by now. All my streaks are ruined and as an achievement hunter I’ve barley been playing anything now because of how ridiculous this is. FIX your SERVICE Microsoft people are fed up.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

It's an issue at Xbox's end which is affecting a lot of people,including me.

All you can do is wait until it sorts itself out.

This sort of thing has happened before but does correct itself eventually.
  4. Michael_777_ Win User

I have the same problem. I used to play Overwatch on PC. Now, I‘m also playing on Xbox Series X. Some archievements were synchronized but not all. A bunch of them are missing. I guess I have the same problem. Is this a bug? Are there any way to fiy that?

Btw.. on PlayStation all archievements are correctly synchronized.

Thanks in advance.
  5. z0nbi bulld0g Win User

Agreed. It's shows an accurate gamer score but it doesn't register the achievements won. Ugh.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Mjwraith my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It seems like you're encountering an issue with Xbox achievements not registering properly on your profile. While you're earning achievements within the games, they're not reflected in your overall Gamerscore or achievement history. This could be due to a temporary glitch or a discrepancy in the achievement tracking system.

To resolve this issue, try the following troubleshooting steps:

Restart your Xbox: Sometimes, a simple restart can refresh the system and resolve minor glitches that might be preventing achievements from syncing properly.

Sign out and sign back into your Xbox account: This can refresh your account's connection to the Xbox network and ensure it properly recognizes your achievement progress.

Check for game updates: Make sure that the games for which you're earning achievements are up to date. Sometimes, outdated game versions can cause issues with achievement tracking.

Check your Xbox network connection: Ensure that your Xbox is connected to a stable internet connection. If your connection is unstable or slow, it could affect achievement synchronization.

Reset Xbox app data: Resetting the Xbox app can sometimes fix software glitches that might be causing the achievement registration issue. Go to Settings > Apps > Xbox and click on "Advanced options". Under "Reset", click on "Reset".

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
Thema:

1. My achievements aren’t syncing - Similar Threads - achievements aren’t syncing

2. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  3. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  4. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  5. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...
  6. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  7. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  8. How do I get my achievements???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my achievements???: How do I get my achievements??? I have been trying to get 100% of achievements in Batman: Return to Arkham City and almost 20 of them haven’t unlocked. I know for a 100% fact I have completed the...
  9. My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it: My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed the problem I had 17,400 gamer score that’s now...
  10. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...