My achievements are not showing up on my activity feed and in my settings I have the box...

Discus and support My achievements are not showing up on my activity feed and in my settings I have the box... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My achievements are not showing up on my activity feed and in my settings I have the box marked that says share achievements automatically does anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Aeconix, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Aeconix
    Aeconix Guest

My achievements are not showing up on my activity feed and in my settings I have the box...

My achievements are not showing up on my activity feed and in my settings I have the box marked that says share achievements automatically does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Aeconix, Jan 6, 2023
  2. DJMOLEY Win User

Xbox one activities not posting to Xbox live account

This is still an ongoing issue. My achievements have not appeared since October 23rd automatically on the activity feed. My achievements do unlock but they just don't show up on the activity feed automatically.
  3. JediKnight Hoof Win User

Activity feed and achievement notifications busted.

Ok Misses Quinzel

My activity feed is not updating properly, my recent activity (screenshots, achievements, shares and friend adds) does show up at first but then it doesn't show up later when I refresh it, my Showcase sometimes shows up or doesn't show up whenever I go to
    my profiles feed and some of my friends activity doesn't show up when I refresh the feed too

and like I said it's mostly showing activity from days and weeks ago

That's all I know.
  4. PDCottrell1984 Win User

Having issues with the Activity Feed on Xbox Live on the Xbox One.

I'm having this issue too. Last time one of my achievements showed up was the 25th, since then nothing on the activity feed or on the my feed section of my profile.
  5. JediKnight Hoof Win User

Activity feed and achievement notifications busted.

Hi here

My activity feed is having problems too, my recent activity from yesterday (screenshots, achievements and friend adds) is not showing up in my feed everytime I go to my profile, it's only showing activity from days and weeks ago

Can you help fix it for me please?
  6. crew97 Win User

Not working for me either.

My Xbox One smart glass app shows none of my activity or achievements. Also most of my friends don't show up in the activity feed.
Thema:

1. My achievements are not showing up on my activity feed and in my settings I have the box... - Similar Threads - achievements are showing

2. Xbox aint showing achievements

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox aint showing achievements: For few weeks now, I got nottification "last unlocked 30 minutes ago" but it only show week old cheevos, also cant see the achivement list with message "something went wrong try later" on both...
  3. Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?: When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have...
  4. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  5. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: Split from this thread. Hello, I've done all the same things suggested, and yet I'm still missing the achievements I should have. My little sister who plays the same game, Five nights at...
  6. Achievements are not showing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements are not showing: Recently, games are not showing up on your friends feed. Stray, Humankind... Why? Thank you. 5fe70e43-bb58-4659-845f-6556c05d6d86
  7. Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline achievements not showing up / tracking, even when online. How to fix?: In the last few days I've been playing one game, while appearing offline, and then they didn't show up in my recent achievement log, but nowhere else, and wondering why my achievements are showing...
  8. My achievements aren't showing up in the newsfeed the last couple of weeks.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My achievements aren't showing up in the newsfeed the last couple of weeks.: Why are my achievements not showing up in the friends & community updates lately? c6f8f644-e0e7-4de6-a8a3-63703ae79c6c
  9. achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?: I've been playing an xbox 360 game on my xbox series s and have been trying to unlock achievements. When I complete them a notification appears on the screen but do not appear on the achievements...
  10. Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having trouble with unlocked achievements showing up?: I’ve been gaming on my Xbox for several years and I know very well that I’ve unlocked lots and lots of achievements for games that I’ve played— especially since there’s so many. I’ve even used my...