My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

Discus and support My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Who took all my achievement lists away from my profile? I suspect hackers? Like the group post being discontinued was also the work of hackers?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radiant Sword X, May 4, 2023.

  1. My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.


    Who took all my achievement lists away from my profile? I suspect hackers? Like the group post being discontinued was also the work of hackers?

    :)
     
    Radiant Sword X, May 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

    My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

    Then what really happened? If not hackers, whose doing is this?
  3. Smwutches Win User

    My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

    It's just an issue with the servers
  4. Smwutches Win User

    My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

    Your achievements still show on your account. They haven't been taken away and LFG posts were not discontinued because of hackers.
  5. eNamrah Win User

    ALL achievement progress reset to 0%

    My achievement app progress has been reset as well. I was close to unlocking 2 time-consuming achievements in Sunset Overdrive and the progress is now gone.
  6. Ult Assassin Win User

    Random Gamerscore reset

    My gamerscore isn't actually gone, I still have the Gamerscore itself. But when I look at my achievement list all the games have been erased and the latest game I played, Mass Effect 2 has been reset to 0/1355 achievements. Which SUCKS because I was literally
    3 achievements away from maxing out the game... What on earth is going on?!
Thema:

My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

Loading...
  1. My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned. - Similar Threads - achievements are gone

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games are gone from Achievements list Xbox: I have been using Xbox for many years and I don’t remember such glitch/bug - games have completely disappeared from my achievements page and are no longer visible on any platforms including the...
  9. Achievement History Gone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement History Gone: Today I went to check on my achivement history and in has disapeared to be replaced with a message saying to "get you game on." I had this issue once before and was able to sort it by deleting...
  10. Achievements all gone from Xbox App

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements all gone from Xbox App: Hi. I can't seem to access achievements in any game in the Xbox app. I can't see them at all, both unlocked and locked ones. This just started today. It was fine yesterday....