My accounts were stolen

Discus and support My accounts were stolen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem. Recently, I have lost many accounts on various platforms. Including Xbox. On my main account, my email and password have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bartek Wacławek, Mar 27, 2023.

1. My accounts were stolen

Hello, I have a problem. Recently, I have lost many accounts on various platforms. Including Xbox. On my main account, my email and password have been changed (i.e. the account has been stolen). And on the second one (the one from which I am writing to you) I have such a problem that I can't enter fifa even though I could play it normally before. In addition, in fifia on the second account, every replacement card has been sold and always sells at the lowest price when I go out. I bought Fife on the account that was stolen from me, but I was able to play normally on the other account. I am asking for help, because my steam, facebook or snapchat account was also stolen (after writing to steam, I recovered the account with all games).

I am asking for your help.

Goodbye

Regards

:)

Bartek Wacławek, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My accounts were stolen

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bartek, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. StillBrendan Win User

Gamertag has 0 Gamerscore and the zone is cheater

You don't understand. My account was stolen. That is my problem that my account got stolen?
  4. Daniel6591 Win User

User details Compromised

Is that link legit? Does gizmodo really have information on all the accounts that were stolen?
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

My account was stolen and all my friends were removed.

Greetings, Nedwardakilla! Thank you for reporting this issue to us. As Raett mentioned you will need to get in touch with phone support to file an unauthorized access claim. They will be able to assist you further with this. Please also make sure to take
    a look at this page for more information on how to secure your account:
    http://xbox.com/security
    . Hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  6. Jacyintha Win User

My account was stolen and all my friends were removed.

You will need to call phone support. They will file an unauthorized access case.

Forums can't really do anything with this :/
Thema:

My accounts were stolen

1. My accounts were stolen - Similar Threads - accounts were stolen

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  4. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked and the email, username, and passwords were changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked and the email, username, and passwords were changed.: This account was only used for the Xbox app to play videogames. Due to the username being changed, i cannot use Microsofts account recovery form to regain access. When i try to log in with my...
  7. is it possible to get a banned account back from when you were 13 if you're 22

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a banned account back from when you were 13 if you're 22: back in the day I was a kid and a bit interested in coding and modding consoles. I had my skin color changed to blue and on my xbox 360 some custom themes. One day I woke up and I was banned for...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked, the email and password were changed, and my Google account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked, the email and password were changed, and my Google account...: Hello, I genuinely need anyone's assistance. My Xbox account was hacked, and the email and password were changed. I don't know when it was hacked because I was gone for a few months and got back...
  9. I have multiple charges on my bank account that were not authorized. I need to be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have multiple charges on my bank account that were not authorized. I need to be...: I have six unauthorized charges on my account for March 4th. These need to be cancelled, and I need to be reimbursed for these charges. 417b6410-6588-4b47-9c81-bd2fb98ac5a4
  10. My Account was hacked/stolen and fraud charges were made.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account was hacked/stolen and fraud charges were made.: My account was hacked then stolen. They changed my email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I tried the terrible recovery system Microsoft has and they just...