my accounts suspended because a modder told everyone to file a bad review about me

Discus and support my accounts suspended because a modder told everyone to file a bad review about me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive been communication banned because a modder told everyone to report me and its not letting me file a review about it :(... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fable King88, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Fable King88
    Fable King88 Guest

my accounts suspended because a modder told everyone to file a bad review about me

ive been communication banned because a modder told everyone to report me and its not letting me file a review about it my accounts suspended because a modder told everyone to file a bad review about me :(

:)

Fable King88, Jan 3, 2018
  2. zdog153
    zdog153 Guest
    permanent suspended

My other account ( zdog134) was suspended until 12/31/9999 for Market Place theft for something i didn't even do.. I never sold or scammed anyone. When I try to file for a case review it logs me out i really need this account un suspended because this is
    my competitive Grand theft auto account please help me.

zdog153, Jan 3, 2018
  3. Case review problem

what happen is that my account is suspended and I tried to file a case review but then when i click the green arrow it takes me back on the Home screen, so I can’t file a case review

FlipPython9349, Jan 3, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review. If yours is not, all you can do is wait it out.

Smwutches, Jan 3, 2018
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    The only way you receive a suspension if you have done something to violate the code of conduct.

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Dadwhite Win User

The only way you receive a suspension if you have done something to violate the code of conduct.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review. If yours is not, all you can do is wait it out.
  8. ASG Absolutionz Win User

enforcement team

hi my gamertag is JakeIsATryHard you guys suspended me until the 16th for no reason it happened the same time last month and this is ridiculous and stupid a hacker got mad at me and told me he would get my account banned by spamming it with reports and it
    obviously worked i have not used mods and or hack my intire xbox career nor have i tryed to play with "hackers or modders" i would very much like my account to be un suspended because i am tired of coming home from work and seeing this stupid suspension for
    no apparent reason respond soon because im about ready to go back to play station this never happend on there and by the way im not sure thats it legal to listen in on my conversations thats invasion of privacy
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Please someone can help me and read my situation and I have days here awaited response

As I have told you several times you need to log in here
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
    & ask for a case review.

You do not get suspended just because someone files a complaint about you.You must of done something against the ToU/CoC in order to be suspended.
  10. NeedMoreGuns98 Win User

MODDERS need to be banned!!!

Because they are the ones who ban people. and i get so tired of them. they are so busy banning the accounts of innocent gamers who have not done nothing. but they let most of the modders and cheaters run free to do what ever they want.

for example: there was a modder in my GTA game. and i was trash talking to him and then i end up getting a message from a microsoft admin who says he will suspend me for my trash talking. WTF? so than i look at the modders friend list and who do i see?
    the admin! and i had proof that he was an admin. so he was not lying about that. he was just trying to defend a modder. and the ironic thing is, they became friend over a time were he suspended the modder for modding. and yet hes doing it again and the admin
    dosn't care. and my friend said the same exact thing happend to him with some other admin and another modder. MS is more on the modders side these days.

thats why i hate MS. they ban people but they don't ban the correct people. they don't ban modders like they should. they even suspended me ones for 3 weeks for having a bad word on my bio that was cencored. and they did not even send me a warning message.
    they are so lazy at their job. i love MS but for real this is not acceptable. and i am trying to find out were i can send a message to the enforcment team but i cant find the link to that.
Thema:

1. my accounts suspended because a modder told everyone to file a bad review about me - Similar Threads - accounts suspended modder

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  5. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  6. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  7. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  8. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  9. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  10. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...