My accounts been hacked

Discus and support My accounts been hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; and he changed everything I go through the recovery and I was able to switch the phone number back but after I switched it, it said I couldn’t switch.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Blaze3622, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Blaze3622
    Blaze3622 Guest

My accounts been hacked

and he changed everything I go through the recovery and I was able to switch the phone number back but after I switched it, it said I couldn’t switch. I need security information for another 30 days and the hacker recovered my account today because I wasn’t able to switch the email. It says I can try again in 24 hours, I have all of my information my card number address identification everything for this account I can prove his mine any tips to do the recover to change email and phone number off the bat so I can prevent this hacker from getting onto my account, I’ll try again in 24 hours. I will ask him over security questions. I answer them all right it will let me switch the password and the phone number but it will make me wait 30 days to switch email but the email is the hackers because he switched it.

:)

Blaze3622, Feb 5, 2023
  2. ArmyRanger149 Win User

My account been hacked

Try contacting Support. Go to:
    support.xbox.com

This happens a lot with users, Try downloading/Recovering your profile again and use security proofs so this does NOT happen again. Don't worry, Xbox Support always helps you get your stuff back and will try there best.

If you have a Gamertag Of the "Hacker" Please report it as soon as possible!

Hope this helped you!
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

My account been hacked

fifi12342,

Sorry to hear you are having problems. In order to know what step you need to take next, I would recommend you follow the guide on

What To Do If Your Xbox Account Has Been Stolen
    . Please let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime and we will be more than glad to assist. Good luck!
  4. WPAK Win User

My account is been hacked

Hi there,

I advise to take a look on what you will need to do if your account was compromized, also please report the person doing this via the tools on the xbox console

please see this link if your account was compromized:
    www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do

How to report the person doing this:
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

Side note be aware that it's not allowed to name and shame in the forums
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

My account been hacked

6. Thanos Gkiomisis Win User

This account/ My account has been hacked

Hi Josef.

When i try to change the email it, asks to send a code to THAT email which i don't have access to so how am i gonna change the email
Thema:

My accounts been hacked

1. My accounts been hacked - Similar Threads - accounts been hacked

2. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  5. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  6. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  7. Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server: Hello my account has recently been hacked by a Russian server I’ve contacted Microsoft support many times were they will tell me there’s nothing I can do because they changed my email so I hope...
  8. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: I need to talk to microsoft them selfs not a robot a human because I already sent them a msg the robot told me that they sent it up to higher ranked people to review it and it has been like 6 to 7...
  9. My account has been hacked and they have been purchasing things on my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and they have been purchasing things on my xbox account: For over two years my accounts associated with my name Alan Hurditch, and have been hacked and used multiple times by I'm suspecting more than one person. Every time I change or get them back,...
  10. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...