My account

Discus and support My account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have temporary suspension and I go to enforcement website, fill out a case review, the agent replied back to me but they dont understand what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brizz Kid, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Brizz Kid
    Brizz Kid Guest

My account

So i have temporary suspension and I go to enforcement website, fill out a case review, the agent replied back to me but they dont understand what really happen and I really want to talk to one because now I cant say anything on the case review I guess because
    its upheld

My account [​IMG]
    They said I was doing repeated attempts to get refunds but thats not what happen, once i notice some of my games were gone I contacted xbox asking can they help
    me with why my games were gone n they told me the bank refunded it I called my dad and my dad said he got it refunded becuads he brought on his card he pay bills with. So my dad (James Hill) had brought me a couple games like nba 2k18, friday the 13th and
    some add ons but what had happen was that he brought the stuff off his bills credit card so when he called his bank to get refunded they refunded it for him so now it say im banned for marketplace theft so my dad told me to tell yall what happen so I dont
    know why it say “repeated attempts for refunds” because thats not what happen.

:)

Brizz Kid, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Savage
    Savage Guest
    My account was suspended

My xbox account is suspended untill 5/4/2012 witch is today i cant check my aim account i dont remember my password i made one for yahoo but cant change it i tried to switch emails. My account was supposed to be off suspention but its not. Xbox sent a email to me old email at aim.com but i dont use that email i use yahoo i still dont know the reason for being suspended

Any idea's?

Savage, Oct 16, 2017
  3. My account was suspended

You can't get access to your aim? And you don't know your password... hmm.... did you try contacting xbox support?

UFearTheTiger, Oct 16, 2017
  4. bakachelera
    bakachelera Guest

My account

Its your fault anyways, just suck it up and wait until the ban is lifted.

bakachelera, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    sorry but the only way to communicate to the enforcement team is through the case review process.

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  6. VibroPlex Win User

my account

Could I suggest you contact a Billing Agent directly for the quickest solution? The
    'can't change billing card' problem is a problem which needs a Billing Agent to fix.

You can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX Option
    1, or (faster)

go to http://xbox.com and sign in there then go to

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:5:4

and click on Request A Call so the very next agent will call *you*

and will have whatever notes you type in so they can hit the ground running.
  7. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

my account

Gold membership will stack, double check your subscription end date (when it next needs to renew).
  8. ngocphi Win User

my account

no no service ever does tbat

It was going to be an Xbox one feature then the 100k gamer protest happened and it got cancelled and the ex Xbox boss lost his job

You can thank the misinformation that bloggers and the 100k signatories used to get it blocked for that one

We lost the disk less play because yku could always install the disk and then put it away not to mention lending your Games out to friends without getting off the couch by sending them a temporary lend)

(Family's share programprogram)

Also the selling dlcdlc and digital games for a nominal fee
  9. TajhOfTheHill Win User

My account

My account was also banned by that guy!
  10. HassanB Win User

My Account

Once accounts are banned for such an act they are not un-banned. You will need to make a new XBOX Live account. All content purchased on "Dubzu" is null and void. This includes DLC purchased on the account, Microsoft Points remaining, and time Gold time
    remaining if there was any.
Thema:

My account

1. My account - Similar Threads - account

2. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  3. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  6. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  7. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  10. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...