My account

Discus and support My account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have temporary suspension and I go to enforcement website, fill out a case review, the agent replied back to me but they dont understand what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brizz Kid, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Brizz Kid
    Brizz Kid Guest

My account

So i have temporary suspension and I go to enforcement website, fill out a case review, the agent replied back to me but they dont understand what really happen and I really want to talk to one because now I cant say anything on the case review I guess because
    its upheld

My account [​IMG]
    They said I was doing repeated attempts to get refunds but thats not what happen, once i notice some of my games were gone I contacted xbox asking can they help
    me with why my games were gone n they told me the bank refunded it I called my dad and my dad said he got it refunded becuads he brought on his card he pay bills with. So my dad (James Hill) had brought me a couple games like nba 2k18, friday the 13th and
    some add ons but what had happen was that he brought the stuff off his bills credit card so when he called his bank to get refunded they refunded it for him so now it say im banned for marketplace theft so my dad told me to tell yall what happen so I dont
    know why it say “repeated attempts for refunds” because thats not what happen.

:)

Brizz Kid, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Savage
    Savage Guest
    My account was suspended

My xbox account is suspended untill 5/4/2012 witch is today i cant check my aim account i dont remember my password i made one for yahoo but cant change it i tried to switch emails. My account was supposed to be off suspention but its not. Xbox sent a email to me old email at aim.com but i dont use that email i use yahoo i still dont know the reason for being suspended

Any idea's?

Savage, Oct 16, 2017
  3. My account was suspended

You can't get access to your aim? And you don't know your password... hmm.... did you try contacting xbox support?

UFearTheTiger, Oct 16, 2017
  4. bakachelera
    bakachelera Guest

My account

Its your fault anyways, just suck it up and wait until the ban is lifted.

bakachelera, Oct 16, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    sorry but the only way to communicate to the enforcement team is through the case review process.

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  6. VibroPlex Win User

my account

Could I suggest you contact a Billing Agent directly for the quickest solution? The
    'can't change billing card' problem is a problem which needs a Billing Agent to fix.

You can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX Option
    1, or (faster)

go to http://xbox.com and sign in there then go to

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:5:4

and click on Request A Call so the very next agent will call *you*

and will have whatever notes you type in so they can hit the ground running.
  7. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

my account

Gold membership will stack, double check your subscription end date (when it next needs to renew).
  8. ngocphi Win User

my account

no no service ever does tbat

It was going to be an Xbox one feature then the 100k gamer protest happened and it got cancelled and the ex Xbox boss lost his job

You can thank the misinformation that bloggers and the 100k signatories used to get it blocked for that one

We lost the disk less play because yku could always install the disk and then put it away not to mention lending your Games out to friends without getting off the couch by sending them a temporary lend)

(Family's share programprogram)

Also the selling dlcdlc and digital games for a nominal fee
  9. TajhOfTheHill Win User

My account

My account was also banned by that guy!
  10. HassanB Win User

My Account

Once accounts are banned for such an act they are not un-banned. You will need to make a new XBOX Live account. All content purchased on "Dubzu" is null and void. This includes DLC purchased on the account, Microsoft Points remaining, and time Gold time
    remaining if there was any.
Thema:

My account

1. My account - Similar Threads - account

2. I want to get a refund on MINECRAFT bc I bought it on the wrong account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to get a refund on MINECRAFT bc I bought it on the wrong account: I realized I bought mincecraft on the wrong account and I want a refund so I can buy it on my other one 578d90e1-67ac-4e63-ba52-aeea541fa880
  3. Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does this say I can't look at it but my account is banned?: Why is my account banned when it can't even show me why? [img] b55992f7-9bad-46f0-bd1e-2fa62d5c90a6
  4. I still can’t access the customised images even my account is 18 years old.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can’t access the customised images even my account is 18 years old.: I’m sorry to inform you. I am trying to use my customised images for my Xbox account’s profile picture, but I don’t have any access. It said, “Customised images are only available to adult...
  5. How can I get rid of a false gamertag on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get rid of a false gamertag on my account?: My Microsoft account has a false gamertag associated with it. This is wrecking my attempts at buying anything from the Microsoft store for my Xboxes. The email is the same one I use for my primary...
  6. How to access different accounts linked to the same email and password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to access different accounts linked to the same email and password.: I was wondering how to access my account that has game pass on it so that I can play games on there but the problem is is that I have multiple accounts linked one email and can only sign into one....
  7. How can I sign in with my new Microsoft Account on Playstation 4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I sign in with my new Microsoft Account on Playstation 4 Minecraft?: Hello! If you (who are seeing this) can help me, I would be extremely grateful with an answer. I used to sign in with my old and now completely erased Microsoft Account on Minecraft, even knowing...
  8. My son set up minecraft on his Play station with outlook account we don't know the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son set up minecraft on his Play station with outlook account we don't know the account...: My son set up minecraft on his Play station with an old outlook account that mustn't exist anymore. He cant play online with his friends as it insists he logs in and he can't. Can we reset with...
  9. how do i link my xbox account with my halo infinite steam account after already logging in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i link my xbox account with my halo infinite steam account after already logging in...: I got halo infinite multiplayer on steam but i have xbox gamepass and i want to get the campaign for free but cant because i am using a steam account plaese help 0f681f40-d48a-40bb-a5de-f85b40e05808
  10. Minecraft disappeard from account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft disappeard from account: I bought minecraft on 15 mai 2020 and I played a lot but I took a pause.When i wanted to play again the game just disappeard from the account and when I start the launcher it says play demo.The...