My Account wont Change to the new region :(

Discus and support My Account wont Change to the new region :( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First of all Hi my name is Joseph and i have a Problem i have Change my account region from US united states to SA saudi arabia and it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big BosS, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Big  BosS
    Big BosS Guest

First of all Hi

my name is Joseph

and i have a Problem

i have Change my account region from US united states to SA saudi arabia

and it was successful changed but the
    Problem was every time i go to the store in my xbox360 the price and the items are from the us store

even in xbox web site the same price and items are form us store even if i am using xbox saudi arabia web site

and konw this i have changed my account Before this
    . and no problem

whit is the problem now ???????

any one can help me My Account wont Change to the new region :( :(

:)

Big BosS, Jan 5, 2014
  2. LarryLegend
    LarryLegend Guest
    Black Ops 3 Beta - 4 EVERYBODY - See how...

i

So I cant change my region back to the US for three months? For some reason it wont let me change back to the US.

LarryLegend, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Moving abroad - Region Differences and Concerns

Yep,Xbox One is region free when it comes to games,not dvd or Blu-ray though.

The xbox 360 isn't though so any games you buy in the U.S. would need a U.S. console to play them on.

Some details on what & wont move in a region change can be found here
    support.xbox.com/.../change-region

Daft Badger, Jan 5, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

-

Just to be sure, did you execute the Migration steps like mentioned on this link

If not, please use those steps.

-

If those steps are performed, please try the following:

1. delete the profile from the storage device (Delete profile only) like mentioned on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

2. Clear the cache of the console:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

3. Restart the console (Turn it off and on again)

4. Download your profile, via the steps on the link at step 1.

-

That should solve the problem. Please wait a few business days and try again. If it doesn't solve the problem please contact Xbox Support via
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

WPAK, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Big  BosS
    Big BosS Guest
    hi wpak

i have dad what you suggested but stall the same problem its stall us store not sa My Account wont Change to the new region :( :(

thanks anyway

Big BosS, Jan 5, 2014
  6. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi,

then the only option left is to contact Xbox Support via
    , they should be able to see what the problem is exactly and assist you further

7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

-

Just to be sure, did you execute the Migration steps like mentioned on this link

If not, please use those steps.

-

If those steps are performed, please try the following:

1. delete the profile from the storage device (Delete profile only) like mentioned on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

2. Clear the cache of the console:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

3. Restart the console (Turn it off and on again)

4. Download your profile, via the steps on the link at step 1.

-

That should solve the problem. Please wait a few business days and try again. If it doesn't solve the problem please contact Xbox Support via
  8. WPAK Win User

Hi,

then the only option left is to contact Xbox Support via
    , they should be able to see what the problem is exactly and assist you further
  9. Big BosS Win User

hi wpak

i have dad what you suggested but stall the same problem its stall us store not sa :(

thanks anyway
  10. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

i cant change my account region

it still wont let me change my account region i haven't change the account region before i kept it to the original region that it was made in which was Taiwan
  11. ngocphi Win User

Changed xbox region twice in one day

No changing the.marketplace region via the website wont affect your account region

To change your account region you MUST USE the manage my account section

And yes there is a 3month limit and really NOT recommended

If you are using a prepaid card membership it isnt likely to travel with you

And yes this is mentioned in the region change
Thema:

1. My Account wont Change to the new region :( - Similar Threads - Account wont Change

2. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  3. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  4. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  5. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  6. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  7. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  8. My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...: My account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change my dob. Please help...... 77d436cc-d644-4b52-b404-24d5e04ec9d1
  9. I need to force log everyone out of my account but even if i change my password it wont let me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to force log everyone out of my account but even if i change my password it wont let me: I need to force log everywhere out because ive been hacked 04206cba-2457-46de-b2f5-b79c0c489c30
  10. I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...: It prompt for business account or school account only. Why? [img] deb90c40-4018-4b12-9795-8636a96ee459