My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...

Discus and support My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday night my account was fine i was playing warzone with my friend i got off and i got on in the morning my account was still fine but i got off... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Max Hawkfield, Jun 9, 2023.

1. My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...

Yesterday night my account was fine i was playing warzone with my friend i got off and i got on in the morning my account was still fine but i got off again and i had just recently had gotten back on and i had gotten the notification that i was suspended i don't have any knowledge on how i could've had gotten suspended please help

:)

Max Hawkfield, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Christian Rexrode Win User

My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could get my account unsuspended

Honestly I've been dealing with the same thing. I was falsely reported, my account is now suspended because Xbox enforcement team don't look into it, even the details of the report/ suspension say that there are no details. I even tried calling them and no one but a bot responds. Even through all the contact for support. And yea ik my response is super late.
  3. Smwutches Win User

My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could get my account unsuspended

4. ShockedSinger48 Win User

I would like to know why my account was suspended

Sadly, we're unable to assist with actions taken by the Enforcement team here on the forums. The Enforcement team does not use the forums, so they will not be able to respond here, unfortunately.

Please reach out to them at http://enforcement.xbox.com/ to submit a new case review if necessary.
  5. Professor Funk Win User

Xbox live account banned for no reason!!!

It also is besides the point. The fact of the matter is I did not break any rule. I did not curse or cheat or anything that would warrant a suspension. So what must have happened is I was wrongfully reported by a gamer who may have been upset from losing
    (I could only assume) and my account was suspended without any investigation (because had there been one it wouldn't have been suspended). This is NOT ok, no matter how you try to twist it.
  6. RoyalAcrobat307 Win User

Supension

I have also been suspended and I would like to know how to get my account back online
Thema:

My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...

1. My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could... - Similar Threads - account was wrongfully

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  4. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  5. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  6. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  7. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  8. Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family: Can I transfer it to the correct person? 28e1523d-a20a-4314-8af9-fd1018ae6b88
  9. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  10. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...