My account was wrongfully banned and I have the proof to show it

Discus and support My account was wrongfully banned and I have the proof to show it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On the 18th of this month I was going to log into my account and seen that I was banned for account theft/solicitation/phishing. Seeing this I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WhoAsked1, Apr 21, 2022.

1. WhoAsked1
    WhoAsked1 Guest

On the 18th of this month I was going to log into my account and seen that I was banned for account theft/solicitation/phishing. Seeing this I immediately freak out since I have never done this nor will I ever. Me and the person that reported me were decent friends and played pretty often. He was always asking me to grind his GTA account in exchange for money. At the r a while it got a little annoying so I agreed. Well the night hot wanted me to do I did not have GTA downloaded. I told him this but he still gave his account log in and on my account the messages show that. I also have witnesses that were in the party when he said he wanted me to do and then gave me his log in. He told me that I could spend whatever I want on his card that was on the account as long as I did what he wanted to me to which was get him level 200 with at least 50 million. I never hacked or tried to hack into his account and he gave me his log in willingly. I also never pretended to be a a company or claiming to be apart of a company to get his info, so the phishing and account theft is wrong. Again with the solicitation, I have witnesses that were in the party that have said in text that the person gave me the log in willingly.

:)

WhoAsked1, Apr 21, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.
  3. WhoAsked1 Win User

I’m understand that but a permanent ban and then my console be hardware banned for a month for it is a bit much
  4. Smwutches Win User

Honestly, this right here - "He was always asking me to grind his GTA account in exchange for money. At the r a while it got a little annoying so I agreed." Is enough to violate the code of conduct and warrant a ban.
  5. WhoAsked1 Win User

Already submitted an appeal and I was denied. I think if I can actually show proof of my accusations being false which I can then I can get unbanned. It’s unfair that I can get permanently banned for something that I didn’t do.
  6. ARottenFart Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON TILL 22ND SEPTEMBER

This is a different account? My OTHER one was banned are you seriously that dumb you can't read? No one knows why they are banned, there has been cases of 1000's of people who have been banned and they were playing GTA as their last game, someone has ***
    up somewhere, and I have been banned wrongfully! and the achievements have been like this for sooo long, I dont care about this account its my other one which has been banned wrongfully.
Thema:

1. My account was wrongfully banned and I have the proof to show it - Similar Threads - account was wrongfully

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  4. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  5. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  6. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  7. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  8. Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family: Can I transfer it to the correct person? 28e1523d-a20a-4314-8af9-fd1018ae6b88
  9. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  10. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...