My account was suspended when I didn’t do anything?!

Discus and support My account was suspended when I didn’t do anything?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing overwatch and after the game ended a notification came through saying I had been suspended and they only reason I can think is because I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxXVENENOMXxX, Jul 3, 2018.

1. My account was suspended when I didn’t do anything?!

I was playing overwatch and after the game ended a notification came through saying I had been suspended and they only reason I can think is because I said to someone can I play mercy please

:)

XxXVENENOMXxX, Jul 3, 2018
  2. case review does not work

my account is either banned or suspended but it will not let me do a case review and I didn’t even do anything

jordanbeckham13, Jul 3, 2018
  3. cRtK
    cRtK Guest
    My account suspension

I recently got my account banned for something I didn’t do and I need help trying to figure out how to get my account back. The story is that i haven’t been home for a few days and when i come back my account has been completely suspended from playing online
    and communication and i need assistance for somebody please.

cRtK, Jul 3, 2018
  4. My account was suspended when I didn’t do anything?!

If you feel you were wrongly banned, you can file for a case review. If your ban is longer than 24 hours, you can learn how to submit a case review here: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

DoubleDRAGON666, Jul 5, 2018
  5. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

6. jordanbeckham13 Win User

case review does not work

my account is either banned or suspended but it will not let me do a case review and I didn’t even do anything
  7. Smwutches Win User

How did I get suspended when I didn’t do anything

8. Sanss 6 Win User

Why aren’t these two people getting banned

I’m confused because like I stated one of the reports was dumb in my opinion why he didn’t get suspended for saying F off to me and the enforcement team didn’t do anything oh and this happened 2 weeks ago
  9. devonking3 Win User

Account ban

My cousin was playing on my account and I was in my other room with my mom and I didn’t know he said inappropriate stuff on my Xbox account and they got me permanently suspended and I really want my account back like I don’t do anything and I won’t let them back on it I just really want my account back
Thema:

1. My account was suspended when I didn’t do anything?! - Similar Threads - account was suspended

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  5. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  6. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  7. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  8. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  9. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  10. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...