My account was suspended and no code is sent to my phone number

Discus and support My account was suspended and no code is sent to my phone number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I put my cell phone number and it hits him to send the code, it says that it is not possible [img] 53773f10-a43f-44f6-a06b-054a560cbc39 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ian daniel :, Mar 26, 2023.

1. ian daniel :
    ian daniel : Guest

When I put my cell phone number and it hits him to send the code, it says that it is not possible
    My account was suspended and no code is sent to my phone number [​IMG]

:)

ian daniel :, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Fedoteh Win User

Hello, I am having the exact same issue as yours. Did you get your account back? I have everything tied up to my account, I don't know what to do...
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello ian daniel :,

Thank you for your response and appreciate for your patience.

We would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited and what we can do or recommend on our end as Community Moderators is for you to submit a case review through this link, How to submit a case review | Xbox Support. We would highly suggest for you to enter details as comprehensive as possible so that the team who handles this form will be able to assist and take action.

We would also like to share with you the general articles pertaining to the issue.

Note Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

We hope this helps and it's even better to connect with the right support, where you can get dedicated assistance, experts will provide accurate answers to you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for understanding. We wish you a good day!

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Emorabito Win User

By coincidence, my pharmacy called me and told me that they suddenly were unable to send me text messages. Although I was receiving text messages from everywhere else, they could not send me one. When I contacted my mobile phone carrier, they told me that the pharmacy likely sent a spam block message of some sort. They had me attempt to send HELP messages to the same phone number, and it failed to send a response back. Ultimately, the carrier ended up performing a Sim card reset. When this fixed it for the pharmacy, it also fixed it for Microsoft as well. Call your mobile phone carrier and tell them that you cannot receive text messages from Microsoft. I never did figure out what phone number the text messages would be coming from. and Microsoft actually looked into the logs from their SMS text messaging system, it would have told them very plainly what was wrong. they never once recommended that I contact the carrier.
  5. ian daniel : Win User

1-An activity that violates the Microsoft Services Agreement was detected and your account was locked.

Unlocking your account

Select Next and we'll send a verification code to your phone. After entering the code, you will have access to the account again.

2-I have problems starting anywhere

3-I already tried several numbers and it doesn't give me the email option since I made the account in outlook and I can't even enter there
  6. Emorabito Win User

I have had this same problem with a new account I created, paid for 12 months of Xbox Live Gold and paid for an expensive video game. Played for 2 or 3 days and got locked out. This was over a month ago and I have a ticket open with Microsoft and they are unable to resolve the issue. Also, the emails they send you take you to web pages which you CANNOT access because the system requires you to log into the account you can't get into. So, a lot of good that does to send links which are not helpful. The issue is that there is something wrong with their systems which allow the sending of a text message to a phone number. Their tech people are clearly incompetent and unable to fix this issue since it has been ongoing for a month. I suspect the massive layoffs at MS has caused this issue and they let go the one guy that knows how to troubleshoot and fix this problem.
Thema:

1. My account was suspended and no code is sent to my phone number - Similar Threads - account was suspended

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  4. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  5. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  6. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  7. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  8. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  9. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  10. I didn't do anything but my account is suspended. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didn't do anything but my account is suspended. What do I do?: Hi I was trying to get into a chat with my friend. It turned out I was suspended and I didn't do anything. Can I please have some help? 4d073ef8-c359-4cd8-8c91-94802bd7ca22