My account was stolen

Discus and support My account was stolen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my account was stolen a few months ago and it was my main account and i had all of my skins and characters on different games and i don't know the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ryvar, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Ryvar
    Ryvar Guest

My account was stolen

my account was stolen a few months ago and it was my main account and i had all of my skins and characters on different games and i don't know the username and password and i don't know what to do please help me

:)

Ryvar, Nov 24, 2022
  2. StillBrendan Win User

Gamertag has 0 Gamerscore and the zone is cheater

You don't understand. My account was stolen. That is my problem that my account got stolen?
  3. Robert Metz1 Win User

Help with my main account back for minecraft :(

you stolen my account same as everyone stolen your account. :mad:

#BringBackMojangAccount
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: srolen xbox

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User
Thema:

My account was stolen

1. My account was stolen - Similar Threads - account was stolen

2. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  3. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  4. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  5. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  6. Stolen account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stolen account: My main Microsoft account was stolen, I don't know how, and the email was changed. I sent 2 emails to Microsoft but got no response. Please help me. 082b4239-5807-4fc3-9d2a-aacca2b21ce2
  7. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  8. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  9. stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    stolen account: can somebody help me? my main microsoft account got stolen idk how, and the email was changerd, so i cant get it back. i send 2 emails to microsoft but i got no response. i tried anything, please...
  10. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...