My account was stolen and the email changed, and I was would like to know how to recover...

Discus and support My account was stolen and the email changed, and I was would like to know how to recover... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It has been locked anyway, but please leave suggestions to go about recovery given my email is no longer connected to the account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RaffFH, Dec 4, 2022.

1. RaffFH
    RaffFH Guest

My account was stolen and the email changed, and I was would like to know how to recover...

It has been locked anyway, but please leave suggestions to go about recovery given my email is no longer connected to the account.

:)

RaffFH, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My account was stolen and the email changed, and I was would like to know how to recover the associated minecraft account.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Rafffh

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. xAnime Lover95 Win User

cant accept terms of use.

i cant recover my account. idont know the parental password nd neither does the parent cuz the email was stolen.. i just need some help, what do i do? :(
  4. TexasRush Win User

Modern warfare 3 problems

the thing is this account on own is my 2nd account my main account is the one with the problem, but lets see Im going to try and recover it. If I can't I might need some help because a few years ago I was hacked and someone changed my email? how would I
    be able to recover my email and password for the account? I have the original email that i made the account with
  5. 771f0e26-0ea0-4140-9 Win User

Long lost xbox 360 account

what if I know the Microsoft account email address, but the email address is no longer accessible. how would I recover anything?
  6. RyanDutton4 Win User

I got my Xbox account hacked

The problem is with the account recovery solution is that I have too type in the Microsoft account I want too recover. How am I suppose too do that if I don’t know it or anyone else does. All I know is Xbox account that I want too recover and that it but I need too know the email address too recover and I dno how on my end too do that. Also if the email address I want too find was no longer linked too my Xbox account. So what do I do then because then that another problem and how the hell im I suppose too know too who hacked my Xbox account and what email they used or whatever if they changed. I feel like I’m losing a lost cause and all I feel I have too do everything by myself which is frustrating
Thema:

1. My account was stolen and the email changed, and I was would like to know how to recover... - Similar Threads - account was stolen

2. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  3. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  4. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  5. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  6. Stolen account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stolen account: My main Microsoft account was stolen, I don't know how, and the email was changed. I sent 2 emails to Microsoft but got no response. Please help me. 082b4239-5807-4fc3-9d2a-aacca2b21ce2
  7. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  8. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  9. stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    stolen account: can somebody help me? my main microsoft account got stolen idk how, and the email was changerd, so i cant get it back. i send 2 emails to microsoft but i got no response. i tried anything, please...
  10. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...