My account was randomly banned and I have no idea if it was a shadow ban or if someone else...

Discus and support My account was randomly banned and I have no idea if it was a shadow ban or if someone else... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I powered on my Xbox and when I tried to sign in, I got an enforcement notification that my account has been suspended and when I checked the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ryindigo, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Ryindigo
    Ryindigo Guest

My account was randomly banned and I have no idea if it was a shadow ban or if someone else...

I powered on my Xbox and when I tried to sign in, I got an enforcement notification that my account has been suspended and when I checked the suspension, it said indefinite. I was literally using my account earlier today and I apparently got banned soon after I got off of it. I don't even know what to do and my anger and panic are through the roof. I don't want to lose all of my games and progress. I need serious help with this.

:)

Ryindigo, Mar 2, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem

Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and was shadow banned instantly and have been repeatedly shadow banned 4 times. (Shadow bans are when you play with all the hackers, it’s mostly innocent players though.) I would go to Activision support but they don’t care. Change needs to happen someone needs to get fired. Fix the game this is robbery. We are innocent, check Activision subreddit for more people like me.
    Microsoft cant do anything about a ban in a game that they dont make or manage the servers to. Activision gave the ban so only Activision can take it away.
  3. Ryindigo Win User

My account was randomly banned and I have no idea if it was a shadow ban or if someone else got my account banned for no reason. I don't even use my Xbox for anything other than gaming with friends.

I did that already and the appeal was denied. I seriously don't know what to do. There are still no details on my ban and I don't know who to go to to get my account unbanned. Am I going to have to just make a whole new account? After all the money and time and effort I put into my previous one? That's a complete waste of years of my time.
  4. Rostom L Win User

My account was randomly banned and I have no idea if it was a shadow ban or if someone else got my account banned for no reason. I don't even use my Xbox for anything other than gaming with friends.

If only there was an option for me unban your account, I would have done it right away. Unfortunately, Xbox support and even us here in community or forum cannot assist Xbox suspensions. Since it got denied, I am afraid you have to use a new account for the meantime. You may review your email inbox, spam or junk folder if there are new information coming from the Enforcement team.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi Ryindigo. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Believe me, I would feel the same way if I were in your shoes.

Please be advised that enforcement actions are being handled by the Xbox enforcement team only. They work offline so there's no direct contact aside from sending our reports or filing a case review.

Please go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ using your account and check if you're eligible to apply for a case review.
  6. ANUBIS HERO Win User

BANNED FOR SOMEONE ELSES ON MY ACCOUNT!

also visit under the forums go to #14 my live account was suspended and explain your situation and you can file an unathorized access for your account by speaking to a billing agent at the hotline 18004myxbox(699269)
Thema:

1. My account was randomly banned and I have no idea if it was a shadow ban or if someone else... - Similar Threads - account was randomly

2. Random epics game account linked to my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random epics game account linked to my Xbox: Hi I’m hoping for some advice as it’s taking quite a while for Epic games help to get back to me. My son plays Fortnite on the Xbox and has loads of skins etc. for Xmas I have got him a PC to play...
  3. I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before: I'm trying to use Microsoft rewards but when I try to redeem on my account it asks for Verfication on my email that starts with "NO" witch I've never used kr seen before so I need help...
  4. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  5. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  6. my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used...: my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used before and now I don't have any of my purchases and can't access that account the account has changed...
  7. What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What should I do if my Xbox randomly stops my account form being the home Xbox and I have...: What should I do if my Xbox randomly stopped making my account the home Xbox and now I can’t play the games I bought because I have no swaps left? Can I get another swap...
  8. Random Account Ban Xbox Exploit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Account Ban Xbox Exploit: Hello, recently I was banned on Xbox for absolutely no reason, now my account I’ve owned for 5 years and spent thousands of dollars on is completely gone. I did some research on the internet and...
  9. Unlink random epic account from my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink random epic account from my xbox: My son created an epic account on my Xbox profile. He has no idea what he set up the login. He is 7. How do I remove it so I can link my actual epic account? 1f4ca3d9-5be4-4111-aa42-2610649afaf8
  10. Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email: I found out that my account email got changed in this and also my password, I also lost my minecraft account, I don’t have an outlook account nor a xbox so to compile the form I only used every...