My account was permanently banned and I 100% did not do what is listed in the email I received.

Discus and support My account was permanently banned and I 100% did not do what is listed in the email I received. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got an email saying my account was permanently banned for phishing/soliciting/theft and breach of terms of service. I am 100% confident I did none of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Finster77nc, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Finster77nc
    Finster77nc Guest

My account was permanently banned and I 100% did not do what is listed in the email I received.

I got an email saying my account was permanently banned for phishing/soliciting/theft and breach of terms of service. I am 100% confident I did none of the above, wouldnt even know how to or need to, and feel like given the severity of these claims against me that waiting for an open ended email response with no ETA from the same department that made the mistake in the first place seems like an absolutely absurd way to escalate an issue for resolution.

Likewise, if someone is committing such acts from my account, I need to know if one of my devices is compromised because at this juncture they will have seemingly accessed my personal information from Xbox services. Would be horrible for Xbox to liable for my becoming the victim of financial loss because they didnt share information in a timely manner.

It is 100% unacceptable to unilaterally conduct an investigation, make up some sort of result, take action, inform a 20+ year customer of the action and provide no further details. I DID NOTHING ILLEGAL OR EVEN IMMORAL. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?????

:)

Finster77nc, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Finster77nc Win User

Plus lets be serious, this is microsoft not a moms and pops corner store. They should be able to afford to resolve my issue in a timely manner, pandemic or otherwise
  3. Smwutches Win User

Bans are not always issued immediately. The enforcement team investigates every complaint they receive before issuing bans so they can be issued days or weeks after the action took place.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Permanent bans aren't instant I suggest you read the site smwutches listed

It displays all the wrong impressions

You gotta.remember we are in a global.crisis affecting everyone things do take.time

When issued it would never have.been instant and would've went thru many teams.before they issue it
  5. Finster77nc Win User

Funny how it didn't take some time, or even care, when they wrongfully terminated access to my account. Why should they get patience from me? They didn't even contact me about whatever it is they're claiming I did. Just immediate and permanent cancelation with a general canned response. That's garbage
  6. Finster77nc Win User

I suggest you read my prior response, I've already read through every page of the linked documents. I understand they do an 'investigation'. If they had done that completely and thoroughly we wouldnt be here would we? You cant blame me for not having faith a department who, after such a thorough investigation, still landed on the wrong side of the fence to correct my issue.

RE timeliness, I dont care a bit about the crisis. Its an old excuse at this point. I dont have to be patient about a mistake I didnt cause, that results in loss of use that I paid for, because of a pandemic. Im still a consumer, I still pay for a service, I made no breach of contract, and was WRONGFULLY terminated. I am in the right, and the victim here.
Thema:

1. My account was permanently banned and I 100% did not do what is listed in the email I received. - Similar Threads - account was permanently

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  5. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  6. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  7. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  10. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended: My account has been hacked by a malware and the hacker had information to all my accounts. The hacker changed the email and password on the account. When I messaged microsoft support they said...