My account was permanently ban and my appeal didn't go through

Discus and support My account was permanently ban and my appeal didn't go through in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a communications ban second one I've ever had and it said that I was permanently ban from Xbox live. So I filed an appeal that was rejected... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thurd(2), Aug 27, 2022.

1. thurd(2)
    thurd(2) Guest

I received a communications ban second one I've ever had and it said that I was permanently ban from Xbox live. So I filed an appeal that was rejected and after that it came up with another ban for the same thing (It showed at two bans for one thing) I waited a week one of the bands went away the first one I had but the one that said appeal rejected stayed and then a day later they updated the enforcement site I decided to wait another week thinking it was just another band that would go away after a week but it's been 3 weeks now and I still have it. Can I file for another appeal or am I truly never allowed to use my account again. Also after they updated then enforcement site they removed all of my history of suspensions which is very strange and I think it's a malfunction that I still have this ban and I also want to know why would it delete my history. The enforcement team needs put down in writing what you have to do to cause a permanent ban so we know to avoid it. Not just permanently ban people out of no where. Also I did not deserve a Xbox live services ban I should have received a communication ban I'm okay if that was permanent but this is whack.

:)

thurd(2), Aug 27, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You only get 1 chance at a case review.
  3. thurd(2) Win User

Well u guys suck I have been a customer for 12 years now and this is how it ends. I guess you guys don't like money.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Permanently banned because of my brothers actions

My brother did the stupidest thing ever because he was trying to make money, he posted a group post on Xbox to sell followers and my Xbox series x got permanently banned and all the accounts on the console got permanently banned including me and my other brothers accounts, and we didn't do anything. I have had this account for the last 8 years and I can't even access my memories through my game clips and messages with friends and my appeal got denied, but I didn't do anything for my account to get permanently banned, please help
    The only ones who deal with bans/suspensions are the enforcement team and the only way to reach them is through the case review process. That is the only way to reach the enforcement team to possibly have the account bans lifted. If you have already done that and your appeal was denied then that's it. You only get one appeal.

Ultimately you are responsible for whatever happens on your account in the end so if all you said in the case review is "my brother did it" then that never would have worked unfortunately.

As far as console bans go however, those are only given for the the worst or repeated offenses to the rules and arent given out lightly. As such console bans are not eligible for a case review and because of that there is no way to have a console ban lifted. Sounds like your brother owes you a new Xbox Series X because he had to have done something pretty bad to cause the enforcement team to ban the entire Xbox.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Appealing an account that was banned over 3 years ago?

Since it was a permanent ban there may not have even been a opportunity to appeal the ban. No all bans are eligible for case review. Also with it is a permanent then it will not be reversed. You will just have to go with another account. There is nothing
    really that can/will be done in this situation.
  6. Georges C. Win User

I was hacked and permanently banned

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LeoNoZzcaudroy, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, however permanent bans are permanent and cannot be appealed.
Thema:

1. My account was permanently ban and my appeal didn't go through - Similar Threads - account was permanently

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  5. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  6. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  7. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  10. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended: My account has been hacked by a malware and the hacker had information to all my accounts. The hacker changed the email and password on the account. When I messaged microsoft support they said...