My account was indefinitely suspended and appeal denied

Discus and support My account was indefinitely suspended and appeal denied in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son, on another account had been posting on LFG that he was selling carry’s on Destiny. He thought this was legal because he saw many others like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clickclack80, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Clickclack80
    Clickclack80 Guest

My son, on another account had been posting on LFG that he was selling carry’s on Destiny. He thought this was legal because he saw many others like his. He was reported for fraud but after conversation the person who reported admitted it was a misunderstanding and tried to contact Xbox to reverse the report but was met with indifference. I submitted an appeal thinking it would be a conversation like the email said not realizing that was my only time to say anything. Also the most important fact, my account is also banned along with him, when it wasn’t involved at all. Is there any way to contact Xbox again with more information and receipts?

:)

Clickclack80, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  3. Clickclack80 Win User

That seems like a broken process but thank you.
  4. Itzz Kamzz Win User

My Xbox account got a permanent suspension because my younger brother had been using my account and buying and refunding things and Xbox enforcement hasn’t resolved or responded

I have submitted appeal but it was denied but I emailed them again but they haven’t responded yet and my end date time says indefinite what does that mean for my Xbox account
  5. Duta Flavius Win User

Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement team about about a case review?

Hello, my account was also indefinitely banned/suspended without any details provided. My appeal was denied without providing any information on what I could do further to get my account unbanned. I only play on Pc and I communicate with my friends through discord. Is there any way I could get some help regarding my issue?

Thanks for taking your time to read this reply.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My Xbox account got a permanent suspension because my younger brother had been using my account and buying and refunding things and Xbox enforcement hasn’t resolved or responded

If they denied the appeal, then there's nothing else you can do.

If the end date says indefinite, then the ban is permanent.
Thema:

1. My account was indefinitely suspended and appeal denied - Similar Threads - account was indefinitely

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  4. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  7. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  8. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  9. when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended: when will it get unsuspended i apeal it and Submitted it but got got denied i understand why i had got suspended befor that happen we were not talking nicely to eachother over a game he reported...
  10. So my account indefinite suspended because they thought I was the one who hacked into her...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account indefinite suspended because they thought I was the one who hacked into her...: So my account indefinite suspended because they thought I was the one who hacked into her account. I tried to do an appeal but I got denied. Is there anyway to get a hold of someone so this can...