My account was indefinitely suspended and appeal denied
Discus and support My account was indefinitely suspended and appeal denied in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son, on another account had been posting on LFG that he was selling carry’s on Destiny. He thought this was legal because he saw many others like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clickclack80, Dec 27, 2022.
Thema:
My account was indefinitely suspended and appeal denied
Loading...
-
My account was indefinitely suspended and appeal denied - Similar Threads - account was indefinitely
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
¿What can I do to unlock my account, if Microsoft support suspended my account indefinitely...
in XBoX on Windows¿What can I do to unlock my account, if Microsoft support suspended my account indefinitely...: Good morning, at the beginning of April I was unfortunately hacked, and they hacked my Microsoft account by changing the email and password, so I asked support for help and received a ticket for... -
How am I indefinitely banned on my account when i just made it?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow am I indefinitely banned on my account when i just made it?: I made an account yesterday afternoon i went to sleep and woke up with an indefinite suspension on the account since it was new it had no prior strikes. Now all accounts are unable to access the... -
Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?
in XBoX AccessibilityWrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but... -
My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could... -
when will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended
in XBoX Accessibilitywhen will my permannt suspended indefinite account be unsuspended: when will it get unsuspended i apeal it and Submitted it but got got denied i understand why i had got suspended befor that happen we were not talking nicely to eachother over a game he reported... -
So my account indefinite suspended because they thought I was the one who hacked into her...
in XBoX AccessibilitySo my account indefinite suspended because they thought I was the one who hacked into her...: So my account indefinite suspended because they thought I was the one who hacked into her account. I tried to do an appeal but I got denied. Is there anyway to get a hold of someone so this can...