my account was hacked there is a fradulant charge of 109.99 to my visa for destiny 2

Discus and support my account was hacked there is a fradulant charge of 109.99 to my visa for destiny 2 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; THERE IS A FRADULENT CHARGE ON MY VISA FOR $109.99 FOR DESTINY 2: LIGHTFALL + ANNUAL PASS. MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stacy Grier, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Stacy Grier
    Stacy Grier Guest

my account was hacked there is a fradulant charge of 109.99 to my visa for destiny 2

THERE IS A FRADULENT CHARGE ON MY VISA FOR $109.99 FOR DESTINY 2: LIGHTFALL + ANNUAL PASS. MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY.

:)

Stacy Grier, Mar 22, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

fradulent charges on my VISA

Hello that is unknow. You could look on your microsoft account and check under billing and see what it says for that amount. If not you would have to call them up or speak with agent in an official chat so they can look at your account and let you know.
  4. voodoo664 Win User

Buy on hacked account

My account was charged for a $59.99 1 year xbox live subscription but i havent used my xbox account in over 2 years, my dad is *** off that his visa was charged for somthing he did not authorize. Suppourt is down at the moment and wont allow me to contact
    at this moment.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Account was hacked

Please IMMEDIATELY follow the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution

You'll want to get your account back by those steps, contact support, and check your Order History at account.microsoft.com > Payments & Billing > Order History to make sure there were no fradulent charges on your account.

Offical Support via the troubleshooting steps I linked is your best resolution for support and to make sure that any fradulent activities are identified and reversed.
  6. MambroMedia Win User

Dont allow to download a gold game- ask for a credit card

One workaround for my "kid" accounts with Live Gold... add a Visa "gift card" that has already been used up. The process seems to check if the Visa numbers and expiration are valid, but did not give an error when trying to charge $0 against it.
Thema:

1. my account was hacked there is a fradulant charge of 109.99 to my visa for destiny 2 - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  5. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  6. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  7. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  8. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  9. My account was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked.: Recently, someone hacked into my account and sent inappropriate messages to many people. Knowing it would get me banned, I have tried to contact people working for Microsoft, but they all tell me...
  10. How in the world I can get a hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the world I can get a hacked account back: My acount *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** been hacked and don't know how to get it back and need help 2e16f85f-9294-4172-aa5b-4c853055ccc6