My account was hacked i know the email of it and can use it becouse he just changed the...

Discus and support My account was hacked i know the email of it and can use it becouse he just changed the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please help me i want my email back 362bcd69-d6a4-43df-80c2-2e5f3a8bc38f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ehsan Ali, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Ehsan Ali
    Ehsan Ali Guest

My account was hacked i know the email of it and can use it becouse he just changed the...

Please help me i want my email back

:)

Ehsan Ali, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My account was hacked i know the email of it and can use it becouse he just changed the email please Change my email to my original one help me Microsoft

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ehsan, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Aadi_308 Win User

My account got HACKED

Thank you for trying to help!

Unfortunately, this couldn't resolve my issue, as now the hacker has changed my original email twice and I have no idea what it is now. I just remember my original email and pass and the email he changed it to after he hacked my account.

What should I do now?
  4. GruffHorizon879 Win User

Somebody has changed my LIVE accounts email and password.

Yeah i know, but i thought that if i could get the account back to my control i wouldn't have to cancel it. Can you say that if i give the support a call and explain the thing and give them all the info i got, could i get the account back into my control?
    The guy hasn't been using this account at all, he just changed the email dunno why. No one ever has threatened to hack my account or anything.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

My 11 year old has just lost all his gaming history and is in tears - please help!!!!

6. lochy s Win User

My Microsoft account was hacked

I tried using the 'account recovery form' however it asks for the email of the account but since it was hacked and the email was changed I dont know the email.
Thema:

1. My account was hacked i know the email of it and can use it becouse he just changed the... - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  5. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  6. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  7. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  8. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  9. My account was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked.: Recently, someone hacked into my account and sent inappropriate messages to many people. Knowing it would get me banned, I have tried to contact people working for Microsoft, but they all tell me...
  10. How in the world I can get a hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the world I can get a hacked account back: My acount *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** been hacked and don't know how to get it back and need help 2e16f85f-9294-4172-aa5b-4c853055ccc6