My account was hacked and all my money was spent, xbox wont do a refund what can I do?

Discus and support My account was hacked and all my money was spent, xbox wont do a refund what can I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my bank card stored on the xbox so I can quickly buy games without having to type all the info in, my account was hacked and whoever got into my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LXiXJL, Nov 22, 2020.

1. LXiXJL
    LXiXJL Guest

My account was hacked and all my money was spent, xbox wont do a refund what can I do?

I have my bank card stored on the xbox so I can quickly buy games without having to type all the info in, my account was hacked and whoever got into my account used MY Bank card to buy the new call of duty and CoD points for it which cost £80, that came
    out of my account and they gifted it to their xbox account, I had made a refund request but I did not get my refund for whatever reason is there anything I can do to get my money back I really badly need it

i feel like im just gonna have to accept that im not getting my money back

:)

LXiXJL, Nov 22, 2020
  2. LXiXJL Win User

I cant talk to Xbox support about it, bank wont do nothing about it either
  3. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

I would try and talk to xbox support on that one. But if all else fails you should be able to despute the charges with your bank. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox and Microsoft account was compromised

I'm sorry, but in this case there is nothing you can do.

Someone hacked my last account before this one and I know how it is to lose all progress, achievements and money spent on it.

I'm really sorry about this, my friend.
  5. ShahanaB Win User

Son spent money on Roblox

Even my son spent Indian Currency Rs.60,000, and how do i get my refund, he spent all my money using cards. now how do i get my refund back. Anyone please help me.
  6. Caden Pennington Win User

Why was I banned for nothing?

Then refund me the money that I have spent on Xbox game pass and on games because I there is nothing you can do I will have my money back then
Thema:

1. My account was hacked and all my money was spent, xbox wont do a refund what can I do? - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  4. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  7. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  8. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  9. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  10. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...