my account was deleted and my minecraft account was stolen

Discus and support my account was deleted and my minecraft account was stolen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; they told me that they would give MVP on the hypixel server in minecraft, he threw a link to the discord server into the discord there were 1000 people... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dastan Ermamatov, May 27, 2023.

1. my account was deleted and my minecraft account was stolen

they told me that they would give MVP on the hypixel server in minecraft, he threw a link to the discord server into the discord there were 1000 people and 200 on the network I thought it was a trusted server and it was necessary to link an account there, I thought it was to make sure that I have a license for the lane and I I threw the mail and the code that came to this bot, I thought after they realize that I have a license, other channels will open for me, but nothing happened and I realized that I was hacked, I went to see that with the account I received a notification that my Microsoft account was deleted and the minecraft account was taken to another mail, I only know his outlook s************** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** then I created a new account with the same email. Can I get my account back?

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.

We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s guidelines. Let us endeavor to keep the forums as friendly and accommodating as possible. For more information, check the Microsoft Community Code of Conduct - Microsoft Community and Xbox Support Forum Guidelines - Microsoft Community

:)

Dastan Ermamatov, May 27, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Dastan Ermamatov,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

These articles may help us with the recovery process.

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

If your account was not migrated please see: Minecraft: Java Edition Account Security FAQ | Minecraft Help

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
  5. Rostom L Win User

My Minecraft account was stolen

Thanks for confirming. You may have recovered a different account. You mentioned that it was hacked, so it's possible that your primary email address was replaced. I suggest to check your mailbox (inbox, spam/junk folder) to find traces of the new email address that's currently linked to your original account. If the account was added to an Xbox console, it would be best to check it from there too.

You must know the correct email address attached to your original account for you to start the recovery process and to recover the right account.

If you knew the current email, you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  6. Phil Halse Win User

My Minecraft account is stolen

ARE MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS BEING STOLEN BY EMPLOYEES OR IS MICROSOFT STORE COMPROMISED ?

Re: 6080978 - Downloads and Installations

PH

To:

• Minecraft Help
    Tue 29/08/2023 10:59 AM

I dont want to be rude to you , but you are being ridiculous . I purchased this game 5 or 6 years ago and it has been played continuously up until the Laptop it was on developed issues about 5 or 6 weeks ago . So just find out what has been done to prevent use of this account . I want a sensible answer , not rubbish . How can you say that an account that has been playable for 5 years is recorded by Microsoft , Xbox and Mojang is suddenly a Trial period . Really what the devil are you playing at . The only thing I could download from Microsoft store as Directed to reinstall was a launcher and all we got offered was to buy the game or a Trial period , Fix this or I will go to Australian consumer affairs and give you so much publicity regarding your devious actions .

Get someone with some common sense to sort this out

From: Nick C. (Minecraft Help) <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>
    Sent: Tuesday, 29 August 2023 7:02 AM
    To: Philhal2 <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>
    Subject: Re: 6080978 - Downloads and Installations
Thema:

1. my account was deleted and my minecraft account was stolen - Similar Threads - account was deleted

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  5. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. my account was deleted out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    my account was deleted out of nowhere: i was using it earlier today and now it says it doesnt exist and i tried remaking it with the same email and it made a whole new account. now my 14 year long account is gone, please help. btw when...
  8. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  9. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288
  10. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...