my account was banned is there a way i could get to re appeal the ban after they denied the...

Discus and support my account was banned is there a way i could get to re appeal the ban after they denied the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my account was permantly banned for a screenshot i sent to someone which i instantly regretted because of the punishment i recieved if there was a way... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vI Femboy Iv, Feb 7, 2023.

1. vI Femboy Iv
    vI Femboy Iv Guest

my account was banned is there a way i could get to re appeal the ban after they denied the...

my account was permantly banned for a screenshot i sent to someone which i instantly regretted because of the punishment i recieved if there was a way i could get it back i would but as of right now it looks like im gonna have to create or move to pc now i would do anything to get it back

:)

vI Femboy Iv, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

my account was banned is there a way i could get to re appeal the ban after they denied the first one

You only get 1 option to appeal.
  3. barley 96240 Win User

So I was account strikes five times and it doesn't give me a reason.

I had the same problem getting banned for no reason, I hadn’t had a single ban after the strike system was implemented until now, only problem is I appealed and they instantly denied, still with no reason, now I cannot play online for 14 days or join parties or message, I hadn’t done anything recently at the time done anything to get banned like that, anything else I can do after getting my appeal denied?
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Please Unban My Account Xbox

I was banned indefinitely, however, I was on a trip and not on the account at the time of the offence and my appeal was denied, can xbox unban my account?

I have been with xbox for nearly 7 years, and have spent thousands on the platform, I am very upset that my account has been banned while I haven’t been playing, and I would very much appreciate if xbox could unban my account, I am trying to figure out how someone accessed my account.
    Most bans arent given on the same day of the offense. It can be days or even weeks after the actual offense so whether you were online at the time the ban was given isnt relevant.

That being said the case review process is the only way to reach the enforcement team and they are the only ones who handle bans/suspensions.

If they denied the appeal then there isnt anything else that can be done.
  5. Leroy Cooke Win User

Is there any way I can get in contact with the enforcement team or anyone who deals with bans because I was wrongfully perminatly banned on Xbox

Is there any other way i I can get in contact with them because they denied my appeal even tho I don’t think I deserve a perma ban maybe like a account ban I’ve only been banned 6 times there’s no way I should be at the level of a perma right? I mean I know my friend said he’s been banned like 15 times and he’s still here so why am I getting a perma ban
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I recover a permantly banned Xbox

Console bans cannot be reversed. Submitting an appeal is the only possible way to have an account unbanned. If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
Thema:

1. my account was banned is there a way i could get to re appeal the ban after they denied the... - Similar Threads - account was banned

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  6. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  7. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  8. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  9. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  10. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...