my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...

Discus and support my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing a game called destiny 2, in a competitive game mode I ended up winning against this random person who proceeded to msg me saying he was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nick Pauley, May 8, 2023.

1. Nick Pauley
    Nick Pauley Guest

my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this...

I was playing a game called destiny 2, in a competitive game mode I ended up winning against this random person who proceeded to msg me saying he was part of enforcement etc and that he would bn my account. I proceeded to ignore him thinking he was lying

about 20 minutes later I was kicked off Xbox Live and banned permanently for nothing the email says no details

the enfoemnt says no details

I've tried and contacted everyone I can and abso nothing happens

it would mean a lot if someone could get into contact with me and please don't sat (put in a appeal) cause it will not let me

thanks please someone get into contact my accounts -HZ8z on xbox

:)

Nick Pauley, May 8, 2023
  2. Nick Pauley Win User

my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this fair to me?

so your saying basically because I got one of your enforcement team members butt hurt after a game that they lost they had a right to ban me for nothing? I have other 4k in games and stuff onto that account but I lose that because one of your team members can't handle losing at a game? I wonder how many other people they have done this to just because they got upset? that's unfair and unjust to your customers
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this fair to me?

Oh sorry, I thought that when you mentioned that no details showed that your Enforcement history was showing no enforcement actions.

If it is showing that you have received a suspension/enforcement action on your history, then this as triggered by an enforcement agent. If you have no option to appeal the suspension, then sadly there isn't much you can do about this. The only way to reach out to the team would be to submit an appeal and as you can't do that, you won't be able to reach out to them.

Sorry I can't bring better news,

Nathan
  4. Nick Pauley Win User

well its part of your xbox enforcement team so yes it is 'your side' its your employees who are banning loyal customers without reason all because they lose at a game
  5. Smwutches Win User

An enforcement team member wouldn't have told you they work for enforcement. The other person most likely just reported you for something unrelated that still violated the code of conduct and that would be the reason you were suspended.
  6. Nick Pauley Win User

it had to have been a enforcement team member cause it popped on my actual bans but had no detail of why And it wouldn't let me appeal, I've told to support and I have been told they can't do anything that I need to get contact with enforcement team. but there is no way or at Least I don't have a way to do that since I can't appeal

if it wasn't a team member on your side could someone then please unban and reregister my account please? I've been talking and emailing people the last two days with either no reply or help
Thema:

1. my account was banned by a enforcement team member after I beat him in a game, how is this... - Similar Threads - account was banned

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  6. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  7. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  8. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  9. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  10. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...