My account suspension

Discus and support My account suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got my account banned for something I didn’t do and I need help trying to figure out how to get my account back. The story is that i haven’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cRtK, Oct 13, 2017.

1. cRtK
    cRtK Guest

My account suspension

I recently got my account banned for something I didn’t do and I need help trying to figure out how to get my account back. The story is that i haven’t been home for a few days and when i come back my account has been completely suspended from playing online
    and communication and i need assistance for somebody please.

:)

2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    my account suspension

It's possible your suspension has been extended due to other violations of the ToU/CoC being discovered.

You can try contacting support
    here
    & they should be able to tell you if your suspension has been extended or not but will not be able to do anything about it.

If it's a 100 day suspension it will not show on the enforcement site here & can not be appealed.

Daft Badger, Oct 13, 2017
  3. xPlayBoyJoJo
    xPlayBoyJoJo Guest
    my account suspension

hey xbox i love your game its wonderful. but im trying to see why is my account is still suspended if the suspension was up on 10/31/17 NOW ITS 11/4/17 AND MY ACCOUNT. WAS SUSPENDED. 10/17/17

PLEASE HELP TO I CAN GET BACK TO MY FAVORITE CONSOLE

xPlayBoyJoJo, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

My account suspension

Sorry to hear about this. You can find out more details at the enforcement site https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US where you can also find instructions how to file a case review under the "How to" link.
    You will also find a copy of the code of conduct which you should review if your going to file a case review as you will be required to take and pass a quiz testing your understanding of it.

Bans do not happen until the enforcement team has performed an in depths investigate of the complain that was filed. The process can take some time to complete so the complain could have been filed days before the ban was put on your account.

Dadwhite, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

my account suspension

It's possible your suspension has been extended due to other violations of the ToU/CoC being discovered.

You can try contacting support
    here
    & they should be able to tell you if your suspension has been extended or not but will not be able to do anything about it.

If it's a 100 day suspension it will not show on the enforcement site here & can not be appealed.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

My account suspension

Sorry to hear about this. You can find out more details at the enforcement site https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US where you can also find instructions how to file a case review under the "How to" link.
    You will also find a copy of the code of conduct which you should review if your going to file a case review as you will be required to take and pass a quiz testing your understanding of it.

Bans do not happen until the enforcement team has performed an in depths investigate of the complain that was filed. The process can take some time to complete so the complain could have been filed days before the ban was put on your account.
  7. GonzaRPXD Win User

Suspension of my account

You could give me the link to contact them
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension of my account

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you why you were suspended or you can check on the enforcement site
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home where you can also file for a case review if eligible.
  9. TrevorRL Win User

Xbox suspended me for a week and I get on the next day and says I’m banned. What do I do ?

Also it has been showing alot of people permanent suspension when in fact it is a shorter suspension. My account currently shows a permanent suspension but support told me it is a 1 week suspension.
Thema:

My account suspension

1. My account suspension - Similar Threads - account suspension

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  4. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  7. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. Xbox Account suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account suspension.: So I have been an avid gamer for 17 years. I am a Microsoft player primarily. Pc and Xbox ofc. I have played on the same account for 8 years since i created it on Xbox One. I had a different...
  10. Rewards Account Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rewards Account Suspension: I have had my Rewards account suspended. I have read through most of the responses to similar posts and it seems as if there is no fix. Has anyone been able to speak with someone over the phone or...