My account suspension has been uplifted but I can't send messages

Discus and support My account suspension has been uplifted but I can't send messages in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't send messages even though my account suspension has expired 94c62186-a5fe-4c3a-a103-8a611c105e86 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by That Boi Zay 2, Sep 16, 2017.

1. My account suspension has been uplifted but I can't send messages

Can't send messages even though my account suspension has expired

:)

That Boi Zay 2, Sep 16, 2017
  2. trayvonsims
    trayvonsims Guest
    XI SiMs/enforcement

My account got suspended for 2 weeks, the exact date the 27th was the day my suspension was supposed to be uplifted , I got online my account was able to play online again but I’m still not able to communicate with others online, my account should uplifted
    from the suspension and I should be all clear to play and to talk

trayvonsims, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Unable to Speak After Communication Suspension

I have recently been suspended for communication. However my suspension has been lifted, I am able to send messages and hear my friends again. The problem is that my friends or anybody can still not hear me. It has been almost three weeks and the problem still consists. If anybody knows any solutions to this I would appreciate it very much.

Matthew Butler, Sep 16, 2017
  4. My account suspension has been uplifted but I can't send messages

This could be related to reputation, you can check your enforcement history here to see if any enforcements are in place, here:
    Sign in to your Microsoft account . If there doesn't seem to be any enforcement in place , you can carefully try the instructions here Why Can’t I Send Messages from Xbox One or Xbox App?
    or If you’re using your Xbox, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to turn it off, then turn it on and sign back in and see if you can send messages.

ONEEYEDKILLAh, Sep 19, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

Dadwhite, Sep 20, 2017
  6. ZCZerberus
    ZCZerberus Guest
    I've been doing this for the past 2 months after my communication and multiplayer suspension ended in August. I went ahead to even Hard Reset my Xbox One like a dozen times. The above methods do NOT work AT ALL. Lmfao.

ZCZerberus, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Dadwhite Win User

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

8. ZCZerberus Win User

I've been doing this for the past 2 months after my communication and multiplayer suspension ended in August. I went ahead to even Hard Reset my Xbox One like a dozen times. The above methods do NOT work AT ALL. Lmfao.
  9. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

This could be related to reputation, you can check your enforcement history here to see if any enforcements are in place, here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory . If there doesn't seem to be any enforcement in place , you can carefully try the instructions here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/cant-send-messages
    or If you’re using your Xbox, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to turn it off, then turn it on and sign back in and see if you can send messages.
  10. xmarvlousLIE Win User

I'm still baffled by this message remaining on my account.

I have already attempted to contact support. Nothing has been done. Again. The issue is that the suspension is over, but the message still remains. I'm not suspended. He's not suspended, and again, he's not even attached to my account anymore. I can't log into the account that received the suspension, because it's not even my account.
  11. Franceskill Win User

Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended

"Your account has been suspended. Find out how this suspension affects you"

When I tap the message it open the enforcement page link but I can't sign in and it didn't show me anything about my account
Thema:

1. My account suspension has been uplifted but I can't send messages - Similar Threads - account suspension has

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  4. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  7. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...: Suspension finished but can’t invite people to games or message anyone, is there anything I can do? 08bd0a6f-66e2-409a-a572-af64a9315b5b
  10. My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...: My xbox account which has no suspension has been banned for 15 days due to account violation i have 0 details on this acount violation and xbox denied my appeal with 0 information ....