My account says "Permanently Suspended from xbox network" and the error code is 0x80xa40021

Discus and support My account says "Permanently Suspended from xbox network" and the error code is 0x80xa40021 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My account says it is perm suspended from xbox live for "inappropriate conduct or content" but it's weird cause I haven't had an xbox one since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BreakerPanel, Jan 4, 2022.

1. BreakerPanel
    BreakerPanel Guest

My account says "Permanently Suspended from xbox network" and the error code is 0x80xa40021

Hello,

My account says it is perm suspended from xbox live for "inappropriate conduct or content" but it's weird cause I haven't had an xbox one since may and I have an email saying I'm suspended from dec 21 2021 - jan 6 2022

it does not say I'm banned on the enforcement page, just says 'im suspended but when i logged onto my new xbox it says permanently suspended.

Edit: it says the following exactly when I try to login

"Notice of Xbox enforcement
    This account is permanently suspended from the Xbox network due to inappropriate conduct or content. To learn more, view enforcement history, submit an inquiry , and review other policy and enforcement topics, go to HTTP://enforcement.xbox.com. Please not, customer support can't change this or give additional details about this suspension. (0x80a40021)"

The fact that it says they can't give more detail about the suspension and the fact Its saying go to the enforcement site to learn more leads me to believe that it's just a suspension like the site says, even though it says permanently suspended.

:)

BreakerPanel, Jan 4, 2022
  2. Kingzvx Win User

So my brother got my account banned and i would like to know how, and if i

t can be unbanned
  3. MrSlurp Win User

Someone most likely reported me for losing to me in whatever game but can I please have my account back please and thanks.
  4. CarrieHamm Win User

Hello, I am experiencing the same issues, when I try to login to my xbxox account it says I am perminatly banned but when I go online and do a background check on my account it says I have a clean record.
  5. BreakerPanel Win User

I played on pc, mainly just minecraft bedrock and State of decay 2, i was gamesharing with one of my friends but my password was changed directly after he made it home xbox, it's weird cause it says i was suspended for "Account Theft/Solicitation"
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The only way to know for sure is to wait until the 6th of January. If the suspension is lifted then you know the email is right. If not then you know the console is right.
Thema:

1. My account says "Permanently Suspended from xbox network" and the error code is 0x80xa40021 - Similar Threads - account says Permanently

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  4. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  5. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  6. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  7. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  8. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  9. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  10. It says im permanently suspended when I log into my account, but when I look at my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says im permanently suspended when I log into my account, but when I look at my...: I have been permanently banned on xbox and I don’t know why. My account was hacked and I got it back and now it says im permanently banned and when I try to submit a appeal it says I have no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80xa40021