my account says it got permently suspended

Discus and support my account says it got permently suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i want to know if i can have that undone i am really sry for what i said to that guy but i feel like he said worse and he was making me mad i am 14 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DanielGiffin, Jan 18, 2022.

1. DanielGiffin
    DanielGiffin Guest

i want to know if i can have that undone i am really sry for what i said to that guy but i feel like he said worse and he was making me mad i am 14 and have brain cancer so right now i am on some medicine that makes me have mood swings i am freaking out right now i just spent all my Christmas money on Xbox and I would like to talk to somebody i don't feel like i got a warning and i am under some hard circumstances right now

:)

DanielGiffin, Jan 18, 2022
  2. DanielGiffin Win User

awsome thank you i think ill get mine back in 3 days then
  3. DanielGiffin Win User

did you get your account back yet
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

The change is intentional as the message about permanent bans was a glitch. You were always meant to get your account back.

14 day suspensions are possible.
  6. DanielGiffin Win User

what is the phone number because all i see is phone times
Thema:

1. my account says it got permently suspended - Similar Threads - account says got

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  4. I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...: Please help I have fortnite on my account and it isn't letting me play it because it pops up with the "the person who brought it needs to sign i" even though I am signed in on the account I got...
  5. my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist: my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist. so recently i was playing in my micraft account that had my microsoft account linked to it and some pleople offered me...
  6. Account got hacked and Microsoft says contact ISP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and Microsoft says contact ISP: My account was hacked and large purchases were made. I am trying to get this Microsoft account which is under a domain with @rogers.com. I just want to login to Microsoft using this account but...
  7. I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the error that says my account doesn’t exist Help!: I tried to play Minecraft but for some reason it says I need to log back in so I went to do that and when I typed my email in it says my account doesn’t exist and I’m not sure why I even tried to...
  8. I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I...: I got an error saying my microsoft account doesn't exist. I suspect it was hacked as I never deleted or changed the alias. I have re-created my account but I can not log in Minecraft as it says my...
  9. My account got hacked, I just changed my password but it still says that it's wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked, I just changed my password but it still says that it's wrong: Help, I did all the verify account thing, and I changed my password, it worked for like 30 sec but after, it said it was the wrong password. Ive been trying for so long to recover my account, but...
  10. Got an email that say there is an issue with my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got an email that say there is an issue with my account: hi I got an email that say i have an issue with my account. Please assist. Thanks Adi 66bb6648-7992-43fb-8c34-27d52e2197ab