My account permanently suspended, I wanna know why I got suspended

Discus and support My account permanently suspended, I wanna know why I got suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey can I have my account back please, I didn’t do anything wrong, it was my brother who got my account suspended 4dee2b39-d4f2-4e8b-bd13-5efbd901647b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AaronMajor1, Nov 9, 2021.

1. AaronMajor1
    AaronMajor1 Guest

Hey can I have my account back please, I didn’t do anything wrong, it was my brother who got my account suspended

:)

AaronMajor1, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

does not matter if your brother did it, you should lock your account with a pin, you are responsible for your account at all times.
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Even if someone else who was using your account does not void the suspension applied to the account, you are responsible for your account and must protect it.

You can still appeal the penalty by following the instructions below.

Sign in to enforcement.xbox.com with the Microsoft account that received the enforcement action.

Note If you have a child account that’s part of a Microsoft family, an adult in the family must sign in to their Microsoft account. Case review inquiries for a child’s account must be submitted by a signed-in adult.

Select the orange box with the handshake icon.

Find the active enforcement action you have a question about, and then select Apply in the green box.

Select the check box that you’ve read and agree with the Terms of Use, and then select Agree.

Answer the questions in a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct, Community Standards for Xbox, and associated policies.

After you’ve successfully completed the questionnaire, select the green arrow icon.

Enter your questions about the enforcement action, and then select Submit.

Note Xbox welcomes all case review inquiries. However, we won’t tolerate abusive or belligerent behavior. When you submit a case for review or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Content in a case review inquiry is subject to the guidelines outlined within the Code of Conduct.

Disregard for these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in an additional Xbox Live enforcement action.
  4. XanderG217 Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

[mod removed]

Well for this is the notification I got when I sign into my main account, if it's supposed to be permanently suspended shouldn't it say "this account is permanently suspended" instead of "this account is suspended"?
  5. TravisDestroyer Win User

Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason?

My account was permanently suspended for not reason ive only got suspended 3 times the third one being the permanent I don't know what I did I feel like I was falsely reported
  6. Texas Harris Win User

i guess i got ban for talking and chating

My boyfriend got a permanent suspended said he was cheating and talking nasty to people and he wasn't its not right that they permanently suspended your account
Thema:

1. My account permanently suspended, I wanna know why I got suspended - Similar Threads - account permanently suspended

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  4. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  5. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  6. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  7. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended: My account has been hacked by a malware and the hacker had information to all my accounts. The hacker changed the email and password on the account. When I messaged microsoft support they said...
  8. Hacked account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account permanently suspended: My previous Microsoft account was hacked into and after spending a lot of time with support I managed to prove that I had owned the account, however due to the accounts security information being...
  9. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  10. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...