My account needs to be more secure?

Discus and support My account needs to be more secure? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got my Xbox back from my cousin, and I tried to sign in to my account, and it displayed a message that says "Your account needs to be more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VINYL SCRATCH73, Oct 9, 2017.

1. My account needs to be more secure?

So I got my Xbox back from my cousin, and I tried to sign in to my account, and it displayed a message that says "Your account needs to be more secure". It also displays a cell number that I haven't used in 6 years. Go figure. Anyway, it won't let me sign
    in. And my Microsoft account says that I tried to change proofs on it, so it can't let me do anything. Which is weird, because I haven't changed any proofs. Any solutions?

:)

VINYL SCRATCH73, Oct 9, 2017
  2. "Your account needs to be more secure"

Hi Hector--no, there is no way to disable this message prompt. However, if you wish to ignore the promt simply press the B button on your controller and it will continue with your profile sign-in. Sorry there isn't any better answer for you though.

AntacidObject66, Oct 9, 2017
  3. HectorHBFash
    HectorHBFash Guest
    "Your account needs to be more secure"

I only have one email, and they're not getting my mobile number. They can
    [MOD REMOVED]
    right off.

How do I disable the message, because it's doing my head in. Same as my mates that tell me to buy a PS3 instead (I told them the same...)

HectorHBFash, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Need more info as to why my account was suspended

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to the suspended account telling you why & how long the suspension is for or you can check on the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Filing for a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Need my account

The enforcement team do not use the forums. For information about suspensions/bans and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Falcon019 Win User

Need help switch my gamertag to more current microsoft account...

This is "CroppedHickory8" ...this is my old account that i want to switch my current email...

Yeah, when i've tried to do that it gives me an error with no guidance other than the xbox.com website saying you can't change accounts if you have in the past 30 days. ...i haven't ever changed my account before
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Hickory! You will first need to switch the Microsoft Account on the second account to free up that MSA for use on your main account. Please let us know if you have any trouble with that, thanks!
  8. TroHAM Win User

Thema:

My account needs to be more secure?

1. My account needs to be more secure? - Similar Threads - account needs more

2. I have two xbox accounts and need help with the emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two xbox accounts and need help with the emails: I have two xbox accounts, one that was made with my dads old email that we no longer have access to from years ago that is my main xbox games account, and also one made with my personal email that...
  3. I lost my account !!!!! I am in urgent need of human customer service !!!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account !!!!! I am in urgent need of human customer service !!!!!!!!: First I connected my minecraft account to my Microsoft account last year. Now I log into my Microsoft account and it says I need to buy the game. Also all my game data is lost!!! When I log into...
  4. On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any...: I'm using my fathers gmail for business, so a custom domain, but google is handling the DNS and email servers and everything. I have checked both my normal inbox and my spam but I never get any...
  5. My Microsoft Account was hacked and deleted or email was replaced and i need it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account was hacked and deleted or email was replaced and i need it back: I got a notification on my phone that it was deleted by this email : s*********.ru and I want my account back my original email was b***********m and my username to the account is P********6 on...
  6. i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...: im ian and im intrested playing with girls on my xbox live games so come here and tell me your xbox live name and ill add you or you can add me f1ce008e-955b-430b-924a-b820df0498dc
  7. The Enforcement Team needs to do more work looking at your account and banning you or your xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Enforcement Team needs to do more work looking at your account and banning you or your xbox: My xbox one got banned for no reason and i dont know why you guys dont put enough time into looking at who your going to ban cause xbox doesnt put enough time into doing this....
  8. Need more info as to why my account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more info as to why my account was suspended: Please could you contact me as i would like to find out why my sons account has been suspended. so that i can chat to him about it. Thx 2cad9e02-2fce-40c0-8000-377476da6784
  9. Do I need two or more gold accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need two or more gold accounts?: I just got an Xbox one. I have a gold membership. My daughter has an Xbox 360. She has a gold account too. Since the Xbox one has a family option can I cancel her gold account and add her to my...
  10. "Your account needs to be more secure"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your account needs to be more secure": I can't get on Xbox Live AT ALL because I keep getting this message. I click on "Yes this one works", but it makes me enter either a new phone number (even though they already have my only...