My account mysteriously disappeared

Discus and support My account mysteriously disappeared in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing minecraft with a friend, i went to bed and when i woke up my microsoft account had seemingly vanished. When i type in the email it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Axel Orstadius, Apr 7, 2025.

  1. My account mysteriously disappeared


    I was playing minecraft with a friend, i went to bed and when i woke up my microsoft account had seemingly vanished. When i type in the email it says that there is no acocunt in that email, however when i go to create an account it will say that i have an account. i never got any emails about a deactivation, log in code etc. please help me

    :)
     
    Axel Orstadius, Apr 7, 2025
    #1
  2. Ocarina of Tom Win User

    Lost Gamerscore Overnight

    Funny enough, all of my lost achievements have now been restored as mysteriously as they disappeared.
  3. OakTitan70495 Win User

    Xbox one gold not recognized

    Guess the only answer is to buy another Gold membership as my other one has mysteriously disappeared after 9 months. Strange days indeed....
  4. WeepyRico20 Win User

    Is My Wife Cheating on Me?

    i just married Camilla of Riverwood yesterday...that damn elf boy is gonna "mysteriously" disappear
  5. A WILD DlGLETT Win User

    Preorder bonuses for Gears of War 4 - Brothers to the End

    Take screenshots as well just in case they mysteriously disappear or change.

    I have copies as well backed up in case.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    Minecraft/Titanfall downloading automatically?

    do the games actually work, if they don't then just delete them, I have had mysterious games appear in my download history then disappear, just a system glitch I think.
Thema:

My account mysteriously disappeared

Loading...
  1. My account mysteriously disappeared - Similar Threads - account mysteriously disappeared

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. My account was hacked can anyone offer advice

    in XboX Insiders
    My account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Mystery account linked to my PSN

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mystery account linked to my PSN: When I try to connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft it gives me the error message that my PSN is already connected to one, the thing is, my PSN shouldn't be connected to any MSA because I've...
  9. Xbox rewards account mysteriously frozen, no reason why. Any options to fix it?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards account mysteriously frozen, no reason why. Any options to fix it?: Earlier today I went to redeem some of my collected rewards points and was told my account was frozen for violations of the terms of service. I checked the terms again and made sure I hadn't...
  10. Why is my Xbox account "following" one unidentifiable mystery person?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my Xbox account "following" one unidentifiable mystery person?: I am not a follower. I have disabled following of my account. I don't follow anyone, so who is this mystery ghost my account is following that I can not find or remove? Xbox app shows my friends,...