My account migration on minecraft issue has still not been dealt with

Discus and support My account migration on minecraft issue has still not been dealt with in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When the Minecraft account migration event happened I followed through every step Microsoft wanted me to follow. Can I just get my account back? its... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Synth731, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Synth731
    Synth731 Guest

When the Minecraft account migration event happened I followed through every step Microsoft wanted me to follow. Can I just get my account back? its been soo long I just wanna play the game. The name of this account is and you can see I have the migration cape meaning I finished the account migration process. I have several servers where I bought ranks and items. My Microsoft account says I don't own the game and I need to buy it however I have several emails that prove that I own the game. Is there any way possible that I can show proof that this truly is my account and I can get the account back? Like is there a way I can get this Minecraft account linked to my Microsoft account so I don't have to buy the game I already bought before and keep my progress? I asked for help before but nothing the other users said worked or helped my in any way possible.
    My account migration on minecraft issue has still not been dealt with [​IMG]

Link to my previous attempt at recovering my account: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-own-minecraft-java-but-after-migrating-to/5ec44d72-4951-4e3d-8f4a-cd7debfad85a

:)

Synth731, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Synth731,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description provide, you have successfully migrated your Mojang account to Microsoft account and when signing in the Microsoft account to play Minecraft, the license was not associated to the account. Let us see how we can help.

When you migrated your Mojang account to Microsoft account and the migration was successful, the account that you will be using to sign into Minecraft will be the Microsoft account. It appears on the information above that when you have signed in your Microsoft account to play Minecraft, it shows that the license was not associated to that account. It is possible that your Mojang account was migrated to a different Microsoft account.

The migration from Mojang accounts to Microsoft accounts is a complex process and you may encounter issues or have some questions. We have found an official article from the game developer support that outlines some common issues with the migration process and provides some solutions. See the article through the link below:

You may also check the articles below that would help you how to log in your Minecraft account to different platforms:

If in case you have issue with the Microsoft account where your Mojang account was migrated, let us know so that we can further check.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft account issue.

Hello there! I hope everything is going well for you!

Regarding your issue, you will need to try signing in to Mojang with your Microsoft account to check if the Migration has been done successfully.

If the issue still persists, please try to either go through Minecraft support website and check the steps for migrating the account, or contact Mojang support for more information.
  5. Christina Gaffney Win User

Lost account in Minecraft Migration

It says this account has been migrated and to use microsoft to log in, but none of my microsoft accounts are connected to that mojang account, the microsoft username, isabelly6738, is even in my minecraft launcher.
  6. limey0 Win User

Anyone ever had their account successfully un-migrated from Russia?

I havent filed with the BBB or dealt with an exceptions analyst. My account was migrated to Russia Nov 3rd, I received the emails saying that my account has now been migrated back to the US so now the waiting game is to see how long before I receive the
    emails tht will enable me to redownload my profile...

The take away I have from this is that it seems that more and more of us who were migrated to other countries are now finally starting to receive our accounts back which is good news.
Thema:

1. My account migration on minecraft issue has still not been dealt with - Similar Threads - account migration minecraft

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  4. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  5. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  6. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  7. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  8. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  9. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  10. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e