My account is suspended but it's not!? Help please.

Discus and support My account is suspended but it's not!? Help please. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account has a temporary suspension however I am unable to file a complaint because when I go to the enforcement website there are no active bans.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CApTAin POTATO4, Oct 12, 2017.

1. My account is suspended but it's not!? Help please.

My account has a temporary suspension however I am unable to file a complaint because when I go to the enforcement website there are no active bans. Help!

:)

CApTAin POTATO4, Oct 12, 2017
  2. zZackery
    zZackery Guest
    PLEASE HELP

I want to recover my account that is mine and it's suspended for no reason and I can't sign in a view the reason why it's suspended or temporary suspended please HELP ME.

zZackery, Oct 12, 2017
  3. My account acts as if it's suspended, but it's not.

In the game Friday the 13th, I'm able to hear other players in game, but they cannot here me. I tried troubleshooting. My partys work just fine. So i logged on to GTA Online and cannot communicate in game on GTA either. I also tool notice to the fact that
    everyone in my GTA lobby had an "Avoid Me" status. I then checked to see my own reputation had moved from "Needs Work" to "Avoid Me" while I'd had no interactions beyond the party i was in with a friend. My status has progressively gotten worse and now says
    avoid me, yet when l look up my enforcement history, nothing has been reported. I've disconnected and reconnected my mic, reconnected my internet, reset my console and all. Nothing helps. I'm hoping someone has an explanation. Having to guess why Microsoft
    is putting me on an avoid me status without any reports is beyond me, and quite honestly making gaming a hassle and no longer fun. Please fix your errors as this is becoming a headache.

Jon

ThatUkuleleGuy, Oct 12, 2017
  4. My account is suspended but it's not!? Help please.

This could be that the enforcement is for a short period of time 24/48 hours. These bans cannot be reviewed in time, so there will be no link in the email for a case review.

You can try removing and re-adding your account on the Xbox to see if that resolves the issue, as short bans dont get seen as unflagging sometimes and doing this resolves this.

How to add remove account. Add or Remove a Microsoft Account on Xbox One

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jul 2, 2018
  5. zZackery Win User

PLEASE HELP

I want to recover my account that is mine and it's suspended for no reason and I can't sign in a view the reason why it's suspended or temporary suspended please HELP ME.
  6. TooBland Win User

Help please

Apologies for the late response, i never got a notification that there was a reply. When i try to access my account It just says " This account is permanently suspended from xbox live due to misconduct. " which it was not permanently suspended it was suspended for 14 days and i have the screenshots of the xbox enforcement page as proof of the 14 day suspension.
  7. Xzyiah Win User

please help

it got suspended days later after my console got banned. I wasnt given any reason why it was suspended. Is there any way to check to see if the account is fine and can be used on a new console?
  8. VernierSlake Win User

HELP ME PLEASE

If you want more info there's a sticky in "my xbox account was suspended". We can't do anything for you.
  9. FALKENDMAC8 Win User

Please help.

Whatever im done with xnox now, ive dealt with this too long, from points being randomly taken, money taking off my card, suspending my account for 5 days cause they THOUGHT i was cheating. Xbox sucks im done and going to PC gaming
Thema:

My account is suspended but it's not!? Help please.

1. My account is suspended but it's not!? Help please. - Similar Threads - account suspended Help

2. Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.: Hello. On November 20, 2016, 6:07:00 AM, I was permanently banned for general trash talking to others (Yes, I am guilty), I was a young, reckless, and ignorant kid, with no knowledge of how...
  3. My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says it was permanently suspended and they won’t tell me why pls help me.: An i account that I’ve had since my first Xbox was recently permanently suspended and I don’t know why it said to visit my enforcement history and when I do it’s empty so please if anything knows...
  4. please Help me get my account back. ( Suspended for a mess up.)

in XBoX on Windows
    please Help me get my account back. ( Suspended for a mess up.): I did not lose it but I am disappointed because of one Little mistake, I misspelled Lucky to F__ky (my bio was supposed to say Lucky you) Now I am suspended for 4 days, One cuss word? I would...
  5. My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.: My account has been wrongly suspended. I was playing rocket league and made a group post for trading like lots of people do, when my account got suspended for making the post called “selling my...
  6. Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support": Over a month ago, I had received notification that my Xbox account had been permanently suspended. I immediately tried to contact Xbox support because I had just lost so many games and the...
  7. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account: Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0 help and i have no way even to pemanently suspend frudlent account . Whole...
  8. Need help with Account temporarily suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Account temporarily suspended: Need help with my account being suspended 3aacfa76-d77f-44f5-9f32-2aae6e437637
  9. My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft gmail account is suspended but not my Microsoft account/recovery help: hi I'm trying to change my Microsoft email account but I can't because the email I'm changing is suspended from Google and It also says someone tried to change my password or my sucurity. But to...
  10. Account suspended please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended please help: hello dear microsoft i got my account suspended today and dont know why im a very kind person to the community i allready talked with support and they said i should post it here to unblock me from...