My account is suspended but it's not!? Help please.

Discus and support My account is suspended but it's not!? Help please. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account has a temporary suspension however I am unable to file a complaint because when I go to the enforcement website there are no active bans.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CApTAin POTATO4, Oct 12, 2017.

1. My account is suspended but it's not!? Help please.

My account has a temporary suspension however I am unable to file a complaint because when I go to the enforcement website there are no active bans. Help!

:)

CApTAin POTATO4, Oct 12, 2017
  2. zZackery
    zZackery Guest
    PLEASE HELP

I want to recover my account that is mine and it's suspended for no reason and I can't sign in a view the reason why it's suspended or temporary suspended please HELP ME.

zZackery, Oct 12, 2017
  3. My account acts as if it's suspended, but it's not.

In the game Friday the 13th, I'm able to hear other players in game, but they cannot here me. I tried troubleshooting. My partys work just fine. So i logged on to GTA Online and cannot communicate in game on GTA either. I also tool notice to the fact that
    everyone in my GTA lobby had an "Avoid Me" status. I then checked to see my own reputation had moved from "Needs Work" to "Avoid Me" while I'd had no interactions beyond the party i was in with a friend. My status has progressively gotten worse and now says
    avoid me, yet when l look up my enforcement history, nothing has been reported. I've disconnected and reconnected my mic, reconnected my internet, reset my console and all. Nothing helps. I'm hoping someone has an explanation. Having to guess why Microsoft
    is putting me on an avoid me status without any reports is beyond me, and quite honestly making gaming a hassle and no longer fun. Please fix your errors as this is becoming a headache.

Jon

ThatUkuleleGuy, Oct 12, 2017
  4. My account is suspended but it's not!? Help please.

This could be that the enforcement is for a short period of time 24/48 hours. These bans cannot be reviewed in time, so there will be no link in the email for a case review.

You can try removing and re-adding your account on the Xbox to see if that resolves the issue, as short bans dont get seen as unflagging sometimes and doing this resolves this.

How to add remove account. Add or Remove a Microsoft Account on Xbox One

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jul 2, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

My account is suspended !! Please help

You would need to contact support directly to talk to billing and help you get it sorted out - 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Since you still had auto-renewal turned on, Microsoft attempted to charge you for Live. Since they have been unable to, you now have a balance you have to pay off before you can get back on Live. Prepaid cards, or trial cards, cannot be used until you pay
    off the balance and are unsuspended.
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

7. Smwutches Win User

My account was suspended.. Please help.

8. zZackery Win User

PLEASE HELP

I want to recover my account that is mine and it's suspended for no reason and I can't sign in a view the reason why it's suspended or temporary suspended please HELP ME.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Account suspended please help

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. My account is suspended but it's not!? Help please. - Similar Threads - account suspended Help

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  5. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  6. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  7. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  8. I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now: I’m suspended on Minecraft from my other account and i don’t know why but It says I can’t play multiplayer games anymore I’m devastated because I always followed the rules and policy and nice to...
  9. Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. My account got suspended for posting an screen shot from a game. Who do i talk to?: So my account got suspended for posting a screen shot from AC Origins. And now i CAN'T talk to anyone to help remove this suspension. Please help. So angry right now. Im being punished for using...
  10. Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been scammed and customer service can not help recover or even suspend account: Hello friend i want to share my experience how i been scammed and lost money , but bad part customer support did 0 help and i have no way even to pemanently suspend frudlent account . Whole...