My account is still suspended, even though I got it overturned.

Discus and support My account is still suspended, even though I got it overturned. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] My account got suspended on the 7th of June. I submitted a case review on the 11th and got the results on the 12th. The review states that the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Minecraft360er1, Jun 14, 2018.

1. My account is still suspended, even though I got it overturned.

My account is still suspended, even though I got it overturned. [​IMG]

My account got suspended on the 7th of June. I submitted a case review on the 11th and got the results on the 12th. The review states that the decision on my suspension was overturned but, my account is still suspended. I have contacted 2 different support
    agents and they've told me they'll transfer this to the back end team and update me via email within a couple of hours. It's been almost a whole day and I haven't gotten a single update about this matter. I have been a loyal customer to Xbox/MS and invested
    a lot of money and upon doing so, I got falsely suspended and they won't lift my suspension. The account gamertag is TheEbolaChicken but is shows TheZombieChicken because it autocorrects Ebola to Zombie.

:)

Minecraft360er1, Jun 14, 2018
  2. LH87
    LH87 Guest
    permanent ban lifted, still cant use my xbox

Hi

my account and xbox was permanently suspended, but then the decision was overturned.

but now when i try to play it still says im blocked from using my xbox.

what do i do

3. Unable to connect to Xbox live service after suspension.

My account was suspended 1/1618 to 1/30/18. I've been trying to play games online and chat with friends but it says my account is still suspended even though the enforcement website says its over.

dvluigimii569, Jun 14, 2018
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

my permanent suspension was Overturned but my account still suspended

Hey there Rikelvin_12,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with your account. If you have not already done this then I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support for further assistance. This is something that does need to be reviewed and looked over by our support team as we do not have the appropriate tools to assist
    through the forums.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  5. Rikelvin_12 Win User

The suspension has been lifted since last year but i haven't been able to contact the enforcement team. i don't have an email from them the only thing i have is that. I have tried everything but nothing has worked
    [​IMG]
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Rikelvin_12,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We noticed that the date on the image that you sent is 5/3/2018. How long ago should the suspension have been lifted? Do you have the ability to respond to any emails that were sent to you by the Xbox Enforcement Team? The
    moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. Be sure to let us know the results!
  7. Rikelvin_12 Win User

I have tried that multiple time but nothing. When i try to log in to the Xbox app on my iPhone it tells me the same thing. There is no way i can get in contact with the enforcement team maybe they just did not finish the process on their side of something.
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Rikelvin_12,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you had a suspension removed from your account, but the account is acting as if it is still suspended. If you are using an Xbox One, we recommend
    power cycling
    the console by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Also, you can try

removing your account and downloading it back
    to the console. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

My account is still suspended, even though I got it overturned.

1. My account is still suspended, even though I got it overturned. - Similar Threads - account still suspended

2. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  3. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  4. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...
  5. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  6. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  7. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  8. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  9. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  10. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...