My account is set for all age groups , still can not install game rated 18 !!

Discus and support My account is set for all age groups , still can not install game rated 18 !! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I Am a gamepass ultimate member and now sunddenly if I want to install a game rated adult ( The Ascent, gears etc) I get a message to get an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vasculho, Aug 7, 2021.

1. vasculho
    vasculho Guest

Hi I Am a gamepass ultimate member and now sunddenly if I want to install a game rated adult ( The Ascent, gears etc) I get a message to get an adult... i checked on the xbox family setings and its set for all ages!

Please help. Thank you

:)

vasculho, Aug 7, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

If the problem is only with this game, or others too, please check the solution below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

*I hope this can help you.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

allowing my son's account to download mw3 elite content

if the accounts date of birth makes it under 18 then you may not be able to use the service as the age rating for the game is 18, even if you de restrict adult content.if the account is and 18 or over account then the settings can take while to change.
  4. HassanB Win User

downloading demos from games market place

LTC Yoon - You are still on a child account if you are getting this error. Regardless of what the child account's settings are set to you cannot download demo's that are M rated or RP rated content rated. The only way you will be able to download MOH: WF
    is to either make a new account on your Xbox 360 that is over the age of 18 with another gold membership. Or, if you already have an account that is 18+ with a gold membership it can download the demo and you can play it on your own account.
  5. HassanB Win User

HELP!!!

Hello,

You will not be able to download this demo regardless of what account settings are set to allow because you have an account that is under the age of 18. Specifically for game demo's you cannot play them if they are M (Mature) or RP (Rating Pending) as they
    are set to different status's.

There are only only two ways you will be able to play this demo. One is to create a new Xbox LIVE account with the age of 18+, and two is if there is an account that is already over the age if 18 on the Xbox 360 that has a Gold membership that can download
    it for you. The demo should be accessible on all other accounts on the Xbox 360 after it's been downloaded by the 18+ account.

Sorry, there's no other ways besides that.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

age restriction help

if your account is under 18 you cannot download any demos or trailers of any M rated or RP (rating pending) games. there is no way to change your age once it was set up, you will have to wait till that account reaches age 18 and promote it. you should
    be able to download stuff like maps as long as the parental controls are set up correctly.
Thema:

1. My account is set for all age groups , still can not install game rated 18 !! - Similar Threads - account set age

2. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  3. How do i set up an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i set up an account?: I bought a new computer and am trying to set it up. It's asking me to prove i'm not a robot to set up a new account. its asking me to solve a puzzle but there is no puzzle just a bunch of random...
  4. How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email: Is it possible to set up 2 different accounts to the same email? bfa28ec5-957a-4ebd-8f9a-101494e454b8
  5. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...
  6. Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...: (sorry if this has been asked before) My son's xbox account is set to chat with friends only, but he can't chat with his fortnite friends who play on other consoles (and so aren't xbox friends)....
  7. I had accidentally set my age lower than 13 when creating my xbox account and when I try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had accidentally set my age lower than 13 when creating my xbox account and when I try to...: It tells "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Minecraft Account is set up. Please ensure online safety settings allow Multiplayer. 20286f1a-29f6-482d-8f4a-a49cdec176e0
  8. How do I set up a family members account to ask for a pin for age restricted games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I set up a family members account to ask for a pin for age restricted games?: I gave my old Xbox to my nephew's family and set it up so they can use my gold/game pass benefits via Family settings. I want to set a content restriction to keep him out of maturer games but also...
  9. why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...: Greetings from Finland for some reason my xbox account is set to South Korea? and its asking me to verify my age on xbox 360? (yes i still use Xbox 360) i didn't set my xbox account to south...
  10. Game "Rated above the age restrictions set on this account". Not part of family plan.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game "Rated above the age restrictions set on this account". Not part of family plan.: Hello, I am 28, my birthday is set in my profile and I just got gamepass. However when trying to download a game I get "{Game name} is rated above the restriction set on this account. To install,...