My account is locked. Why does Microsoft hate humans?!???!???

Discus and support My account is locked. Why does Microsoft hate humans?!???!??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had my Microsoft account for 15 years+. One day I try to login to my Xbox & it tells me I have to verify my identity with the only option being... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Real Name Here_604, Oct 12, 2022.

1. My account is locked. Why does Microsoft hate humans?!???!???

I have had my Microsoft account for 15 years+. One day I try to login to my Xbox & it tells me I have to verify my identity with the only option being an account I no longer have access to. I have filled out the recovery form to no avail & have been told my only options are to keep trying to get the form 100% correct or to just make a new account. It is INSANITY that a human working for microsoft can't verify the account. I have my XBOX serial number, network ID, the credit cards that have been used for Gold/GamePass. Absolute joke of a system. About to convert me to a Playstation guy from now on.

:)

Real Name Here_604, Oct 12, 2022
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Why does Microsoft keep locking my account?

3. ArcicHellFire Win User

1001 spikes not listed anywhere

Why does microsoft hate every country other than america
  4. Chobber27 Win User

Why does my account keep locking

You would have to try, add an alternative email so that later you can make it main and put your data to that new email, otherwise as you say they will continue to block your account.

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/

good night and good luck !
  5. FireKillings Win User

Why does my account keep locking

Also why do the people who lock accounts never look at the submit a request forms theres a lot of people who have submitted like 20,000 forms and we never get a reply
  6. SRWT6 Win User

Locked 365/Xbox account

Yep, but how can I contact support when my account is locked, I can’t sign in on my original email account.

It’s like the left hand of Microsoft doesn’t talk to the right hand.

This is the problem when support gets automated, a multi billion dollar company that doesn’t want to pay humans to answer the phone. 🙄
Thema:

My account is locked. Why does Microsoft hate humans?!???!???

1. My account is locked. Why does Microsoft hate humans?!???!??? - Similar Threads - account locked Why

2. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  3. Why was my account locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account locked?: Around 1 year ago my account with the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** was hacked. I did a recovery form and failed it, then I tried to log on now and it...
  4. Why is it specifically my account(s) that are locked out of the internet / wireless / wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it specifically my account(s) that are locked out of the internet / wireless / wired...: Very important topic because it probably might just be a me problem, so I want to know how to get it fixed. I’ve had and still do have the problem where my Xbox wouldn’t connect to the WiFi or...
  5. Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been locked out of my microsoft account for no reason!?!?!?: I recently was locked out of my microsoft soft account for NO REASON last week and haven't been able to play Xbox SINCE. This is very convenient considering I just bought A YEAR SUBRSCRIPTION AND...
  6. Why i cant access my own account? It even locked my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i cant access my own account? It even locked my account.: Correlation Id: 0d63f0db52ff42dd99192eb864e20992 Timestamp: 2023-11-05T03:39:17.745Z When i want to recover my account there only option for xbox one and 360. There no option for series s/x...
  7. Why is my main Xbox account locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my main Xbox account locked?: I’ve been trying to gain access to it for almost 3 months now. I haven’t been able to sign in to play anything. One day when I got on xbox and tried to sign in it told me to change my password so...
  8. Why has my account been locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my account been locked?: About 10 days ago I tried logging in to my Xbox account, And it popped up that my account has been locked. I went to the link and filled out the form and I still haven’t received an email back. I...
  9. Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Did My Account Get Locked The Moment I Joined The Ambassador Program?: Hello I recently was locked out of my account on xbox live… i’ve gone through the appeal review to ask why this had happened yet i’ve gotten 0 responses and i need help to understand what i’ve...
  10. Why is it specifically my account(s) that are locked out of the internet / wireless / wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it specifically my account(s) that are locked out of the internet / wireless / wired...: Why is it specifically my account(s) that are locked out of the internet / wireless / wired connection when other people in my household can use it? Very important topic because it probably might...