MY ACCOUNT IS LOCKED - NEED TO HAVE IT UNLOCKED.

Discus and support MY ACCOUNT IS LOCKED - NEED TO HAVE IT UNLOCKED. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account is locked for no reason. I am trying to use Microsoft points received for Christmas. I need my account unlocked.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WWIIAB, Dec 31, 2013.

1. WWIIAB
    WWIIAB Guest

My account is locked for no reason. I am trying to use Microsoft points received for Christmas. I need my account unlocked.

:)

WWIIAB, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Xbox One error code: 81a2ab29-166e-4249-822e-78ba6d0a813d

probably means your account is locked and might need to call customer support to get it unlocked...

vAsHdStAmPeDe41, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Bloo Zebra1
    Bloo Zebra1 Guest
    My account was banned for no reason!!! Help

Recently my account was hacked. The service agent that helped me said he locked my account for the case and then i got an email that said it was unlocked. Unfortunately it was not unlocked and i got an email saying i have a permanent suspension. I have not
    played xbox live for a while because of my case and I dont know how I could get suspended. I really need my account back and I dont know what else to do. Please help me get my account back! My gamertag is

Bloo Zebra

Bloo Zebra1, Dec 31, 2013
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

You cannot use Microsoft Points or other payment methods if your account is currently suspended. This is most likely because payment for Xbox LIVE services could not be taken. You should try updating your payment methods and then contacting the enforcement
    team.

You will have to post a thread here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

By posting there, the enforcement team can look into any account suspensions/bans on your account.

medium bloke, Dec 31, 2013
  5. If your account hasn't been suspended however and you are just blocked from making purchases then there may be something wrong with your payment option on your account if you have one. If there is some kind of balance on your account from possible lack of
    auto renew payments then you would have to contact Xbox Support to have them take a look at the issue for you. Xbox Support number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

RiposaurusRex, Oct 31, 2018
  6. RiposaurusRex Win User

If your account hasn't been suspended however and you are just blocked from making purchases then there may be something wrong with your payment option on your account if you have one. If there is some kind of balance on your account from possible lack of
    auto renew payments then you would have to contact Xbox Support to have them take a look at the issue for you. Xbox Support number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
  7. medium bloke Win User

You cannot use Microsoft Points or other payment methods if your account is currently suspended. This is most likely because payment for Xbox LIVE services could not be taken. You should try updating your payment methods and then contacting the enforcement
    team.

You will have to post a thread here:

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

By posting there, the enforcement team can look into any account suspensions/bans on your account.
  8. Legitti Win User

Unable to gain access to account because of parental lock

You need to call to support or have a adult account to unlock the child lock.
  9. gag gag Win User

Account Locked without "Next" Button HELP!

hi my account just locked like that without next button and said We've detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account. i think someone tryed to enter my account please unlock my account and i will protect my account as possible please unlock it i really need it

10. EndlerPlayz Win User

My Account is Locked (From Microsoft Services) and I Can't Recover It!

I ain't locked from my account, but I am locked from Microsoft Services. I have to input a phone number and verify my account to unlock it, but when I try to unlock it a while later, it is locked again and I have to verify using a phone number again. (Basically
    I am in an infinite, and annoying loop...)
Thema:

1. MY ACCOUNT IS LOCKED - NEED TO HAVE IT UNLOCKED. - Similar Threads - ACCOUNT LOCKED NEED

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  4. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  5. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  6. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  7. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  8. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...
  9. I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...: Basically she is locked out of her account with 2 step verification. We follow all the online prompts including the backup email but when we get to the 2nd step verification with the cell numberis...
  10. Locked out my account need a password reset. Number number associated with it I no longer use

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out my account need a password reset. Number number associated with it I no longer use: Locked out my account forgot my password. Password recovery form has been no help. Phone number saved to that account I no longer use cc48bdf9-c68d-4603-8b7c-eb140faf9b18