My account is locked, and my phone number isn't accepted by Microsoft, even though I used...

Discus and support My account is locked, and my phone number isn't accepted by Microsoft, even though I used... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I already tried different numbers and such, but it doesn't work. It says my account is locked for violating microsofts policy, but I'm confused. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AislingStarr, Mar 1, 2023.

1. AislingStarr
    AislingStarr Guest

My account is locked, and my phone number isn't accepted by Microsoft, even though I used...

I already tried different numbers and such, but it doesn't work. It says my account is locked for violating microsofts policy, but I'm confused. I didn't violate a policy.

:)

AislingStarr, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

My account is locked, and my phone number isn't accepted by Microsoft, even though I used it before. Help?

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you pelase try to recover the account here?

https://account.live.com/acsr

Thanks!
  3. EndlerPlayz Win User

My Account is Locked (From Microsoft Services) and I Can't Recover It!

I ain't locked from my account, but I am locked from Microsoft Services. I have to input a phone number and verify my account to unlock it, but when I try to unlock it a while later, it is locked again and I have to verify using a phone number again. (Basically
    I am in an infinite, and annoying loop...)
  4. BlindDoughnut19 Win User

locked out of my account

I have a similar situation

I am locked out of my account basically..

I'd go to sign in, put my password in then it comes up with security info thing where it texts a code to my number

But that number isn't mine, it is my boyfriends. (I used his number coz I had very bad phone service) and he has lost his phone so now I can't get the code to sign in....

Do you know how to change that number (if you even can) ?
  5. Lauke Win User

Not able to reset xbox live account

Hi,

I know my original gamertag and I know the email address (microsoft acount) it's associated with.

Now when I tried using the support form I recieved a reply that my account is not a microsoft account. I registered my micrsoft account with my own email addres which was a @euronet.nl account. So they closed my request

I also tried resetting it using a code being sent to my phone. The number my account is registered to doesn;t exist anymore though and I have no idea what the number ccould have been. I changed companies a couple of times so also changed my phone number.

So in short there is no option left for me to use to reset my account.

You're very right though that I should have kept my details up to date.

Isn't there any other way to prove that this account is acually min?
  6. Lawrence Newman Win User

Trying to purchase gift card with reward points

What alphanumeric code? I'm trying to buy a gift card with reward points not use a gift card. I can't get a gift card because it won't accept the reward points. I shouldn't need a phone number when I'm purchasing on my console. I can buy games on the store okay using my credit card without messing about with phone numbers and emails.

I've tried buying the gift card on this site on my phone but it won't process the mobile phone number I enter. I've even tried my 2nd mobile.

I have £10 of reward points but xbox won't accept them. Why can't Microsoft just send a gift card code to my email? This isn't an uncommon problem, thousands are experiencing this nonsense.

At this stage, I think I may as well sell my xbox and stick with Nintendo.
Thema:

1. My account is locked, and my phone number isn't accepted by Microsoft, even though I used... - Similar Threads - account locked phone

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  4. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  5. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  6. How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?: Microsoft locked my accpunt due to suspicious activity and when i put in my username and password (which are correct and active!) It only gives me the option to use an outdated phone number for an...
  7. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  8. Account locked upon sign in and have no access to recovery phone number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked upon sign in and have no access to recovery phone number: Using an alternate account for this. I cannot sign in to my account of almost 10 years. Every time I go to sign in it gives me this message: Help us secure your account We have detected unusual...
  9. New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New phone and carrier locked my self out of my Microsoft account, two step verification on...: I have 2 step verification on, lost recovery code, have been locked out of account, no longer have same phone number, cannot reset password. I have not had any help from Microsoft at all. Please I...
  10. I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old,...: I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old, so when I try the security questions form it's saying I still can't get in. Help...