My account is hacked

Discus and support My account is hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a Xbox account that I had logged out of this account was only on my Xbox I can confirm that and today I saw that it has went online I no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Diego Lora1, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Diego Lora1
    Diego Lora1 Guest

My account is hacked

I have a Xbox account that I had logged out of this account was only on my Xbox I can confirm that and today I saw that it has went online I no longer can access the account

:)

Diego Lora1, Nov 26, 2022
  2. LovelyPup725444 Win User

[Mod removed]

cuz some money on the Xbox one will has keep hacking into my account cuz it goes straight to the place station and see who's hacking into my account
  3. MaMaMaxHeadroom Win User

Hacking posts...note to moderators

99% of "my account was hacked" threads have nothing to do with hacking. This would be a waste.
  4. CrestedBubble9 Win User

My account got hacked.

My account XxShutYoMouthxX has been hacked too. Since it got hacked the hacks got me banned and not i lost all my games and can't play on xboxlive
  5. JoeJohnLIVEs Win User

One more FIFA hack

My account got hacked too. Still waiting for the investigation team to properly restore my account to the state it was in before the hack. It's already been over a month!!! Somebody, HELP!
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

MY ACCOUNT IS HACKED

Thema:

My account is hacked

1. My account is hacked - Similar Threads - account hacked

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  5. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  6. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  7. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  8. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  9. My account was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked.: Recently, someone hacked into my account and sent inappropriate messages to many people. Knowing it would get me banned, I have tried to contact people working for Microsoft, but they all tell me...
  10. How in the world I can get a hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the world I can get a hacked account back: My acount *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** been hacked and don't know how to get it back and need help 2e16f85f-9294-4172-aa5b-4c853055ccc6