My account is ghost muted on bedrock Minecraft.
Discus and support My account is ghost muted on bedrock Minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account has a known bug called a ghost mute and prevents everyone from seeing my messages in server chat. It is on all servers and also prevents me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jonathon bopp, Apr 3, 2020.
Thema:
My account is ghost muted on bedrock Minecraft.
Loading...
-
My account is ghost muted on bedrock Minecraft. - Similar Threads - account ghost muted
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck)
in XBoX Games and AppsLinked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck): Ive been trying to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on Playstation. It says its already linked to different ghost account(random account for 1 time use) and i cant unlink it, i have no... -
Why won't Ghost recon: wildlands use my xbox account save?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won't Ghost recon: wildlands use my xbox account save?: Why is it when I install Ghost Recon: wildlands and click play through the xbox pc...the game doesnt use my xbox game save or my xbox account even though its is linked to my ubisoft account? It... -
EA Ghost account linked
in XBoX on WindowsEA Ghost account linked: I've started using the Xbox app for Windows 10 and when i go to the settings tab it says that i have an EA account linked (which I don't). When I go to my real EA account settings it shows no... -
Call of Duty Ghost Multiplayer Account Reset
in XBoX Games and AppsCall of Duty Ghost Multiplayer Account Reset: Hello, my name is Kevin I just recently started playing Ghost after a few weeks. I was on vacation and I haven't played the game since then. So I started the game and I immediately went to... -
GHOST XBOX ONE with a serial number under my account, help me remove
in XBoX on ConsolesGHOST XBOX ONE with a serial number under my account, help me remove: Under my microsoft account, I have an Xbox One with a serial number and all.. (198572354248) however, I never purchased an xbox one and I can't seem to remove it from my account. I need help with... -
The mystery ghost account
in XBoX on ConsolesThe mystery ghost account: My Account on the XBOX 360 was activated with a hotmail account. and I added as a second email to Tiscali. This and my situation. If I connect with the XBOX 360 is connected with the email... -
Microsoft and the mystery ghost account
in XBoX on ConsolesMicrosoft and the mystery ghost account: My Account on the XBOX 360 was activated with a hotmail account. and I added as a second email to Tiscali. This and my situation. If I connect with the XBOX 360 is connected with the email...
Users found this page by searching for:
bedrock ghost muted