My account is currently permanently banned and I need help

Discus and support My account is currently permanently banned and I need help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been permanently suspended and my console has been banned. I was goofing around with a friend of mine nobody was being harmed but I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 12 Free, Jun 1, 2023.

1. 12 Free
    12 Free Guest

My account has been permanently suspended and my console has been banned. I was goofing around with a friend of mine nobody was being harmed but I got banned for inappropriate behavior. Not just any ban but a permanent suspension and a console ban. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on games including hundreds on game addons. I’ve been an Xbox Ultimate user for years and I find it unfair that a product I bought should be rendered useless. Now I have to buy a new Xbox and transfer all my external storage and internal drives to that but I don’t know what to do about my account. I don’t want to lose all my progress and game addons. My friend has gotten me suspended in the past after playfully reporting me. Is there anything at all I can do to recover my account? How do I bypass the suspension?

:)

12 Free, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The internal hard drive is not meant to be moved. Doing so would violate the terms of service and put you/your console at risk for being banned on your new console.
  3. CosmicCraze Win User

I understand that this is a difficult situation and I'm sorry there's nothing more we can do at this point. We've done everything in our power to help.
  4. Smwutches Win User

It's possible someone else could have reported you for something unrelated and that enforcement team discovered something in your chat while they were investigating.
  5. CosmicCraze Win User

It sounds frustrating and we understand why you would want to appeal the ban. However, it's important to remember that the Enforcement team takes all reports seriously and has a zero-tolerance policy for inappropriate behavior. It's possible that the investigation found evidence of a violation of our TOS, which would result in a ban. If your appeal has already been rejected, unfortunately, there may not be much more we can do.
  6. 12 Free Win User

Being a permanent ban, it won't be lifted in the future. Nothing can be transferred between accounts. So you can start over on a new account, but you will have to start over on everything.
    I saw a thread that said you can transfer games from one xbox to another. I have a seagate portable drive with all my games and addons downloaded onto it. But the game progress can’t be recovered? But I can just start over on another account it seems like a money trap. I just wish I didn’t have to go through such extremes for a unlawful suspension
Thema:

1. My account is currently permanently banned and I need help - Similar Threads - account currently permanently

2. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  3. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  4. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  5. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: [img] Almost every other game in my library works, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app, game services, and Starfield and it still tells me it isn't available. I played it early with the...
  6. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Can someone please help me, everything was fine until yesterday and now when I am trying to play. I get error "Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...
  7. If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on...

in XboX Insiders
    If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on...: If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on my console, ot the ones saved as "xbox home"? On the beta preview it says: system update status: Factory...
  8. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Keep getting this same error shows up on xbox app and Microsoft store whenever i try launching the game, I have a active Game pass for PC so don't understand why im getting it....
  9. Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted): Hey guys! So I want to link my current microsoft account to my main PSN account, however it's already connected to a former PSN account that I've only used once for minecraft, no purchases or...
  10. How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...: First had trouble with a File System Error (-2143322101) with the game launcher for fall out 4 for xbox gamepass PC, I ended up doing what this other dude said on a fourm and reset and restarted...