my account is being taken from me.

Discus and support my account is being taken from me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my account is being recovered from a different xbox and i need help to take it back. every time i reset my password and i go on my account, someone is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ertl ii, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Ertl ii
    Ertl ii Guest

my account is being recovered from a different xbox and i need help to take it back. every time i reset my password and i go on my account, someone is logging on to it still so i think there reseting the password to it like i am. i think i need to hurry
    up and reset my password and then change the email so he can't log on to it anymore. i think he has my email and i don't know how.

:)

Ertl ii, Jan 1, 2014
  2. My Account was taken from me

I talked to Tannesha and Felix down at Microsoft support about my account being robbed and then they helped me do the necessary steps to recover it and when i recovered it, it was banned, i would've made a enforcement report on that account but im banned
    from forums and i couldn't do a case review because the person that got my account info and robbed me already tried to get the account unbanned himself. but i am the original owner of xbox gamertag stq and i'm here to see if i can get it back. this is my last
    hope on getting my money back please look into it i have all the information needed to access my account and the nice people at support helped me get it back and untouchable to the thief. Thank you in advance and i can even read you guys the case review that
    the person who robbed me wrote. you can also see the similarties between this email and stq's email. please get back to me i am in a rock in a hard place. Thanks everyone up at enforcement for at least banning the account while it was being used by the thief

V3NMx B4nK5h0t, Jan 1, 2014
  3. x ii Famas v
    x ii Famas v Guest
    Money being taken from my account

Thanks, Smwutch, Moa and Red.

x ii Famas v, Jan 1, 2014
  4. my account is being taken from me.

Might be your friend whose console you have logged onto

MurmuringSum34, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Hi there,

You can follow the steps here (www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do) to secure and regain control of your account.

-

Let us know if that helps.

Mistress Sara, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

You can follow the steps here (www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do) to secure and regain control of your account.

-

Let us know if that helps.
  7. MurmuringSum34 Win User

Might be your friend whose console you have logged onto
  8. bowski477 Win User

My Account was taken from me?

9. V3NMx B4nK5h0t Win User

My Account was taken from me

Well then I’m down a lot of cash for no reason other than someone taking my stuff I’ve tried to have patience with the issues but I can’t anymore. The enforcement team doesn’t care about the players obviously. Thanks for nothing
  10. Smwutches Win User

My Account was taken from me

Unfortunately a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. They do not use the forums. You can try contact support again to see if there is anything they can do.

Even with an unauthorized access investigation and a case review, there is no guarantee the ban would be uplifted.
Thema:

1. my account is being taken from me. - Similar Threads - account being taken

2. I’m being charged 10.99 to my mobile phone account every month which 1. I think it could be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m being charged 10.99 to my mobile phone account every month which 1. I think it could be...: Every month I get a txt msg from my mobile phone operator that 10.99 is being added to my phone bill every month. I’m assuming this could be an x box live subscription (my sons x box)? When I go...
  3. I am trying to get a hacked account back but microsoft is not being helpful in the least is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to get a hacked account back but microsoft is not being helpful in the least is...: I had my account hacked and stolen but can't find out were to find out how to get it back and it wont let me talked to a human. 35b79f9d-d88f-433d-819b-3791ba4228a4
  4. Is there a way to sort out my account constantly being suspended for things that happened...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to sort out my account constantly being suspended for things that happened...: For the past four weeks now I have been receiving suspensions for mainly Looking for Group posts from months ago. The main one I am being faced with is making group posts for a trade on Rocket...
  5. Xbox accounts being tampered with causing bans?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accounts being tampered with causing bans?: My account was banned for advertising and soliciting, something I've never done. I got way to much money invested into my account to violate any rules. Can this be looked into? No warnings were...
  6. how do i receive my account back after being hacked through minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i receive my account back after being hacked through minecraft: My account was hacked through Minecraft and I have the email that he changed it too but I cant change the password. i NEED help pls c133c044-c883-41e6-98b5-066dc65ad588
  7. My minecraft and xbox account are no longer working due to being hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft and xbox account are no longer working due to being hacked.: Heyyo, I think recently my Xbox account that I transferred my Mojang account to got hacked. I used the email I bought the account with in the first place and that worked for a while. (*** Die...
  8. Funds being taken from my account without my permission again, after i specially stated not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funds being taken from my account without my permission again, after i specially stated not...: Hello I am still having trouble with funds coming out of my account without my permission, I have asked not to accept anything coming from my account, I have not downloaded anything nor have a...
  9. Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account: I cannot access my childs account as we do not know the details, I've removed the association to my account, yet the money is still being taken. I've tried contacting Microsoft, yet am stuck...
  10. £5.99 a month is being taken out of my paypal account for a xbox live gold subscription which ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    £5.99 a month is being taken out of my paypal account for a xbox live gold subscription which ...: £5.99 a month is being taken out of my paypal account for a xbox live gold subscription which is not linked to my account . As it is not linked to my account i cant cancel it. This has been going...