my account is being taken from me.

Discus and support my account is being taken from me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my account is being recovered from a different xbox and i need help to take it back. every time i reset my password and i go on my account, someone is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ertl ii, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Ertl ii
    Ertl ii Guest

my account is being recovered from a different xbox and i need help to take it back. every time i reset my password and i go on my account, someone is logging on to it still so i think there reseting the password to it like i am. i think i need to hurry
    up and reset my password and then change the email so he can't log on to it anymore. i think he has my email and i don't know how.

:)

Ertl ii, Jan 1, 2014
  2. My Account was taken from me

I talked to Tannesha and Felix down at Microsoft support about my account being robbed and then they helped me do the necessary steps to recover it and when i recovered it, it was banned, i would've made a enforcement report on that account but im banned
    from forums and i couldn't do a case review because the person that got my account info and robbed me already tried to get the account unbanned himself. but i am the original owner of xbox gamertag stq and i'm here to see if i can get it back. this is my last
    hope on getting my money back please look into it i have all the information needed to access my account and the nice people at support helped me get it back and untouchable to the thief. Thank you in advance and i can even read you guys the case review that
    the person who robbed me wrote. you can also see the similarties between this email and stq's email. please get back to me i am in a rock in a hard place. Thanks everyone up at enforcement for at least banning the account while it was being used by the thief

V3NMx B4nK5h0t, Jan 1, 2014
  3. x ii Famas v
    x ii Famas v Guest
    Money being taken from my account

Thanks, Smwutch, Moa and Red.

x ii Famas v, Jan 1, 2014
  4. my account is being taken from me.

Might be your friend whose console you have logged onto

MurmuringSum34, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Hi there,

You can follow the steps here (www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do) to secure and regain control of your account.

-

Let us know if that helps.

Mistress Sara, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

You can follow the steps here (www.xbox.com/.../What-To-Do) to secure and regain control of your account.

-

Let us know if that helps.
  7. MurmuringSum34 Win User

Might be your friend whose console you have logged onto
  8. bowski477 Win User

My Account was taken from me?

9. V3NMx B4nK5h0t Win User

My Account was taken from me

Well then I’m down a lot of cash for no reason other than someone taking my stuff I’ve tried to have patience with the issues but I can’t anymore. The enforcement team doesn’t care about the players obviously. Thanks for nothing
  10. Smwutches Win User

My Account was taken from me

Unfortunately a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. They do not use the forums. You can try contact support again to see if there is anything they can do.

Even with an unauthorized access investigation and a case review, there is no guarantee the ban would be uplifted.
Thema:

1. my account is being taken from me. - Similar Threads - account being taken

2. My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help: My bank account is being charged for xbox and I have no account nor have I authorized anyone. 96855264-33f8-431e-a9c7-652701956500
  3. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  4. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  5. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea
  6. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  7. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  8. Xbox email for account issues being blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox email for account issues being blocked: Hello so basically my xbox account was under my mothers email because I was a child when it was created however I have attempted to change it to my own email / main email however her email has...
  9. Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be...: Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be able to access my old account ajb123alec anyway i could change the email to my personal...
  10. Call saying Xbox account will be taken down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call saying Xbox account will be taken down?: I recently got a phone call from a [Mod Removed] number that said my account is going to be suspended in two months for "racial slurrs" despite me not sending any or even using any. Has anyone...